"Theseus tied the end of the string at the entrance and walked into the gloomy lair of Minos's first son. For quite a while he only heard the sound of his own footsteps as he tried to find the way to the heart of the Labyrinth. After a while he arrived at a Great Hall, paved with skulls and bones of humans. A strange and creepy sound broke the silence. A moaning that was both the snorting of a bull and the cry of a man and Theseus felt a hot breath at the back of his neck."
Probably the first recorded dungeon fight in history - Theseus and the Minotaur is a battle between two princes that has been told time and time again. Now, you can recreate these scenes in a classical theme with the first of a series of Greek Myths Packs.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Minotaur Body INJ and REM Poses
- 3 Minotaur Faces INJ and REM Poses
- Theseus Character INJ and REM Poses
- Application Pose for the Fantasy Beard and Hair - Easily fitted to the Minotaur with one click.
- Minotaur Tone MAT Pose
- Application Pose to fit the Skant on Minotaur - Used when crosstalk fails or does not exist.
- 7 MAT Pose Files for the Skant. - Easily change materials for the skant and belt separately.
- 5 High-Detail Props
- 2 Conforming Figures
- Hero Skant
- Morphs For the Skant and Bracer
- Highly detailed textures for all props and figures
- MAT Pose Files for easy application of materials
- 15-page illustrated .pdf document with background history of the myth and step-by-step instructions for using the files included in this pack.