“Water, water, every where, And all the boards did shrink; Water, water, every where, Nor any drop to drink.”
— THE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER By Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Ocean Wide is a 360 ° environment built for DAZ studio including four huge variable wave ocean props with cameras, two sea foam props, and three skydomes with matching light sets for midday, sunset/rise and night/storm.
- Each ocean prop represents increasing stages of waves from a calm serene to a chaotic storm.
- The material settings change with each prop, gradually getting more dramatic.
- Because the textures are tiled these props looks great for close-ups at sea level.
- Because meticulous care was taken blending these tiles they look great for aerial renders as well.
- Adjustments can be made to convert the props into a lake, river or indoor pool. See the ReadMe.