Jewels of Architecture: Volume 1 is comprised of 51 texture elements, with 36 bump maps and 5 transparency maps, perfect for the highly-detailed texturing of everything from rich architectural environments to ornate furniture, artwork and even web design.
Created for texture artists by a texture artist whose predilection is exterior and interior environments and furnishings, the polished and intricately crafted elements are provided in transparent png or seamless jpg format for quick and easy workflow.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Jewels of Architecture: Volume 1 includes the following elements:
- 10 different seamless realistic marble patterns
- 7 elaborate gilded wood and metal moldings/trims, in png format for perfect transparency support (where necessary) and with bump maps
- 6 architectural elements ranging from doorways to balusters, ornate decorative elements, arch inserts and architectural medallions/windows, in png format for perfect transparency support and with bump maps
- 7 intricately detailed seamless coffered ceiling/wall treatments, in jpg format
- 8 multi-purpose seamless gilded and wood patterns, in jpg format with bump maps
- 8 seamless Savonnerie-inspired carpet patterns, in jpg format with bump maps
- 5 seamless stained glass patterns with special alpha maps that account for glass distortion and color transparency, for the ultimate in realism