This multi-usage, multi-purpose room can be used for your briefing, meeting, office or classroom scenes depending on the elements you choose to move or remove.
1. Load the main scene (floor, ceiling and the four walls areas) and add one of the five corresponding central area options:
Chairs only, "classroom alignment" tables and chairs, C-shape tables and chairs configuration, U-Shape tables and chairs configuration or two work area tables and chairs.
2. Load five different preset scenes (with lights and cameras for DAZ users).
3. Load any of the areas individually depending on your camera angle (north, south, east and west areas, room floor, ceiling and the five "room centers" come separated).
Many Props: You will find three different flag shapes, cabinets, coffee pots, printer, fax, TV screens, tables, chairs, video screen, books and box, fire alarm, wall switches, wall plugs, clock, a lectern, folders, and hand markers for M4, V4 and Genesis right and left hands.
Different Materials presets: five different flag patterns (UNO, USA, Europe, China, NATO and Olympic) and flag wood support can be turned metallic. Chair structure can be turned to white or black plastic and metallic. ON/OFF options are available for: TVs, beamer, beamer screen. White board can be written on, written on a wiped layer, clean and wiped. Four material options for the lectern to cover most situations, material options for bin and door.
Morphing Elements: Lectern Micros and Lectern Shape, Beamer Screen opening/closing.
Mobile Elements : door, door handle, the needles of the clock (each separately, hours, minutes and seconds).
Starter cameras and 3D lighting are included for immediate rendering or as a basis of further development of your scene :
- 13 camera presets to start "in the room" with appropriate camera settings, loaded at once for DAZ and poser 9 and above users, or individual camera load for poser 8 and below.
- Four lights Presets: one cold light, one warmer one and one variation for each of them.
Several character pose presets (mirror poses are included for each sitting and standing pose):
- Nine sitting poses, five without and four with table,
- 13 Standing poses and mirrored ones, corresponding to real room situations: two white board poses, two TV poses, three lectern poses, one door opening, one printer, two relying on tables, one leaning over table and one leaning on cabinet.
- 73 organized "GoSitOn" poses allowing you to place characters on the desired chair of any given Briefing Room Centre configuration preload.
These poses are available for M4 and V4 only in Poser and DAZ Studio 3, and for M4, V4 and Genesis basic figure in DAZ 4.5 users (.DUF format).
Now let the briefings, lessons and extraordinary meetings begin!