Deeta Hair is a modern take on the 1940s rockabilly hairstyle, complete with victory rolls and a birdcage veil with fascinator. It includes fits for DAZ 3D's Millennium Characters.
This is a morphing hair prop with fitting dials for your custom use. Custom morph dials allow you to mix them together to match your own custom character (ex. Aiko4=0.3 plus American=0.3).
Various texture colors are also included plus diffuse color setting samples. The diffuse color samples show how you can easily create your own tints by changing the diffuse color of the hair.
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Deeta Hair (.OBJ and .HR2)
- 9 Fit Presets for the Following Base Figures (.PZ2):
- Victoria 4
- Aiko 4, Plus Custom Morph Dials
- The Girl 4
- Victoria 3
- Aiko 3, Plus Custom Morph Dial
- Stephanie Petite 3
- Millennium Baby 3
- Custom Fit Morphs for use with custom characters:
- Style Morphs:
- Hair Color Options (.PZ2 and .DS)
- Shines from surface material settings are not painted so it will follow your lighting direction.
- Texture Colors
- Diffuse Colors
- 8 Hair Texture Maps (4000x4000)
- 1 Hair Transparency Map (4000x4000)
- 4 Veil Texture Maps (4000x4000)
- 1 Veil Transparency Map (4000x4000)
- Geometry 17,344 facets ~2MB
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DS)
- P5+ Material Poses (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Deeta Hair.