Reinoa Hair is a morphing polygonal hair prop with cute pigtail-buns! It is built for Genesis (duf and cr2) and Millennium 4 figures (hr2.) It also has fitting and character dials, allowing you to mix them together to match your own custom character (ex. Aiko4=0.3 plus Stephanie4=0.3).
Various texture map colors are included plus diffuse color setting samples. The diffuse color samples show how you can easily create your own tints by changing the diffuse color of the hair.
- Specular Highlights are from scene lights, not "baked" or painted on.
- UV mapped to efficiently cover full square map and minimise noticable patterns or repeating.
- Texture maps are based on original hair photographs and scans mixed with hand painted strands.
- Optimized shader presets for Poser and DAZ Studio.
- Modeled non-symmetrical to increase realism.
- Strands individually reshaped to avoid looking like identical repeated geometry.
- Geometry is relatively light yet smooth, Reinoa is 31k quads, 3MB obj.
- Please view the Features list below for more detail on this particular model.
Note: For Genesis figures in Poser, this product is compatible via the DSON Importer for Poser.