Jordan Hair is a polygonal morphing hair prop styled in the casual and contemporary version of the "mop top" look.
Jordan Hair is built for Genesis while the hr2 version has preset fits for Millennium 4 characters. It also has fitting and movement dials for your custom use. Custom fitting dials allow you to mix them together to match your own custom character (ex. Aiko4=0.3 plus American=0.3).
Various texture map colors are included plus diffuse color setting samples. The diffuse color samples show how you can easily create your own tints by changing the diffuse color of the hair.
Please click the "Product Documentation Wiki" link for more images, info and possible updates.
- Specular Highlights are from scene lights, not "baked" or painted on.
- UV mapped to efficiently cover full square map and minimise noticable patterns or repeating.
- Texture maps are based on original hair photographs and scans mixed with hand painted strands.
- Optimised shader presets for Poser and DAZ Studio.
- Modelled non-symmetrical to increase realism.
- Strands individually reshaped to avoid looking like identical repeated geometry.
- Geometry is relatively light yet smooth, Jordan is 21,000 quads, ~2MB obj.
- Please view the Features list below for more detail on this particular model.