Grunge up anything with a single click! Grime-Inizer is the hybrid shader you’ve been waiting for to meet all your griminess needs. It includes incredibly detailed transparent textures to grunge up any surface without replacing your texture maps. Your textures will still be visible as you stack layers of different kinds of grime on top of it. There are presets for Dirty, Filthy, Grimy, Gritty, Small and Large Mud Splatter, Cracked and Scratchy. Apply them to skin, hair, clothes, props, animals...anything at all.
Grime-Inizer uses special scripting to make shaders behave in ways you never dreamed possible. A set of next-generation Shaders for DAZ Studio 2 and 3, it marries the quality of custom texture maps, the convenience and flexibility of shaders and the texture layering ability of DAZ Studio with the versatility of the Layered Image Editor.
This shader, and others like it, have the ability to change the way you render, put easy continuity within your reach and substantially reduce the amount of post work needed to attain aged, grunge and worn effects.
- These hybrid shades have the following properties:
- They can be applied to ANY surface – human skin, clothes, props, hair – like any other shader.
- Existing texture maps will not be replaced. The shaders incorporate transparency so the original texture is still visible beneath them.
- Existing transparency maps will not be replaced, but will be layered over.
- Bump, displacement and specularity is included where appropriate.
- They can be layered over existing shaders and over and among any presets created with the LIE, including any in this set.
- You can select the surface, open it in the LIE and adjust color, transparency, position and any other normal LIE option.