Splatter blood over anything with a single click! Soak clothing in blood and create pools of blood on the ground. Create walls that drip with gore. The power is yours with Gore-Dom - the hybrid shader you’ve been waiting for to add that ultra real gory touch to all your horror, sci-fi, battle and fantasy scenes. There’s runny blood, splattered blood, soaking blood, dried blood, venous blood, arterial blood, tiny splatters, blobs of blood and even three fantasy skin textures – one veiny, one jelly-like and the other scabrous. The product includes incredibly detailed transparent textures to gorify any surface without replacing your texture maps. Your textures will still be visible as you stack layers of different kinds of blood on top of it. Presets include, Blobby, Bloodied, Heavy Spread, Runny, Splat, Splatter, Spray and Stain. Apply them to skin, hair, clothes, props, animals...anything at all.
Gore-Dom uses special scripting to make shaders behave in ways you never dreamed possible. A set of next-generation Shaders for DAZ Studio 2 and 3, Gore-Dom marries the quality of custom texture maps, the convenience and flexibility of shaders and the texture layering ability of DAZ Studio with the versatility of the Layered Image Editor.
This shader, and others like it, have the ability to change the way you render, put easy continuity within your reach and substantially reduce the amount of post work needed to attain bloodied and gory effects.
- These hybrid shaders have the following properties:
- They can be applied to ANY surface – human skin, clothes, props, hair – like any other shader.
- Existing texture maps will not be replaced. The shaders incorporate transparency so the original texture is still visible beneath them.
- Existing transparency maps will not be replaced, but will be layered over.
- Bump, displacement and specularity is included where appropriate.
- They can be layered over existing shaders and over and among any presets created with the LIE, including any in this set.
- You can select the surface, open it in the LIE and adjust color, transparency, position and any other normal LIE option.