Digital Art Zone

Can’t access anything but an index screen…
Posted: 18 October 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-04-29

On the DAZ Sight I can’t access anything but an index screen and the intro screen besides the forums. The index screen has links to all of the product categories but if I click on a link it just takes me right back to the same index screen. Somethings wonky in the world of Daz…

Charles

Posted: 18 October 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2005-01-15
zwyt - 18 October 2012 03:03 PM

On the DAZ Sight I can’t access anything but an index screen and the intro screen besides the forums. The index screen has links to all of the product categories but if I click on a link it just takes me right back to the same index screen. Somethings wonky in the world of Daz…

Charles

HEE HEE… beat you by a few seconds posting similar message.  Glad to see it’s not me and my ole PC.  (Always a possibility but not THIS time.)

Signature 

State of residence:  Confusion (as in State of…)
State motto:  “A great place to live, we think, but not really sure.”
State bird:  Cuckoo. (only because the Dodo is extinct) 
State Flower: A rose cause it smells nice or poison ivy because no other state has that as a state flower.

Posted: 18 October 2012 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-04-29
robert952 - 18 October 2012 03:06 PM
zwyt - 18 October 2012 03:03 PM

Charles

HEE HEE… beat you by a few seconds posting similar message.  Glad to see it’s not me and my ole PC.  (Always a possibility but not THIS time.)

Yeah, it a really bad time for the sight to go down, maybe we were buyin’ to much stuff, or we over loaded the servers rushing to download the new DAZ Studio beta… um… or maybe I just have no clue. wink

Posted: 18 October 2012 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8425
Joined  2007-11-06

Clearing cache has fixed this for some people, but not all.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 18 October 2012 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1829
Joined  2006-02-17
fixmypcmike - 18 October 2012 05:46 PM

Clearing cache has fixed this for some people, but not all.

There’s a typo in the template.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.