Digital Art Zone

What does this error message mean? 
Posted: 18 October 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Bought Halena for V4 and when I tried installing her I get this error message. If I choose to ignore, I get several others telling me very similar things (in one of them, I saw the words Mimic Live).

Does this mean my product won’t work?

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 18 October 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14232
Joined  2003-10-09

Nothing important - it’s trying to create shortcuts that were added to a menu in older versions of Poser (I don’t think it’s there in more recent versions) - just keep clicking ignore (there are three or four of them) and the installer will go on to complete.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 18 October 2012 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks Richard. I wanted to be safe so I checked to see if she works. She does. At least, for V4. I hope I can transfer her to Genesis. smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile