I appreciate it, but I am not sure what steps I should use that in? I just checked it when I transferred the morphs (#11 below) but no dice. I can say in step 9 below, V4’s feet bend up, but I clear that by Zero Pose. After that, at Step 13, the Morph I transferred lengthen and morph Genesis feet in a similar way. That is what I am trying to avoid. Here is the process I use:
1) Load A3/v3/v4/a4/etc.
2) Zero Pose
3) Inject desired Character face/body Injection
4) Export as OBJ
5) File -> New
6) Load A3/v3/v4/a4/etc.
7) Convert A3/v3/v4/a4/etc. to TriAx WM (do this first to get a single dial, its under like Edit->Rigging)
8 ) Edit->Figure->Morphloader Pro -> OBJ (created in #4)
9) Dial in Character morph(which was created in prev step)
10) Load Genesis
11) Run Figure Transfer Utility
- source=[Figure Loaded in #6-9] (use default), target=Genesis (Clone->matching figure), show options, under morph targets, check source morphs…then un-check fit to source figure (you can pretty much uncheck everything else as well)
13) When complete, Dial In the new Imported morph in Genesis
14) File -> Save As -> Support Asset -> Morph Asset(s); making sure to check only the new morph and any other required morphs done in #14
15) Reload Genesis and the Morphs should be there