Digital Art Zone

7 of 8
Axel for M5, now avilable {commercial}
Posted: 14 February 2013 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2301
Joined  2007-12-13

I hear you, but, I would imagine they have a lot on their plate. It’ll be done when it’s done and this thread is here to help out anyone that doesn’t fancy waiting.

This world is full of too much instant gratification and I suppose I’m old school and can wait for things.

CHEERS!

Posted: 24 February 2013 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1274
Joined  0

Is there any news of Axel being ready through the DIM yet???  Curious to know why is taking sooooo long!!

Posted: 24 February 2013 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4071
Joined  2011-11-25

No word. There is an open bug report and I’ve asked about it. I was told they were updating things based on release date but Axel’s generation is long past.

I’ve already got ancient DAZ items like Serpentallica and Dorpodon so I know they’re getting to older stuff now, and they seem to have bypassed Axel.

Posted: 24 February 2013 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2011-03-26
SereneNight - 24 February 2013 09:35 AM

No word. There is an open bug report and I’ve asked about it. I was told they were updating things based on release date but Axel’s generation is long past.

I’ve already got ancient DAZ items like Serpentallica and Dorpodon so I know they’re getting to older stuff now, and they seem to have bypassed Axel.

It is hard to tell what exactly is the matter with Axel.

The original bug report created on 2012-10-25 was closed last friday 2013-02-24 00:12 and marked as duplicate:

https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=48259

A new bug report was created on 2013-02-23 16:34:

https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=49553

- - -

The usual practice with bug reports was that the NEW ones are marked as duplicate and the old one remains.

At the moment I have no clue if this means that the original duplicate ID error was fixed and now there are new other issues.
At least in my DIM version Axel still cannot be downloaded as well. So it is hard to tell on what version the new bug report is based…

Signature 

DAZ User Gallery / Facebook / Deviant Art

Posted: 24 February 2013 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

I’d try and fix it yourself with the info provided. I’ve swerved the DIM and will continue to do so till we no longer have a choice but to use it.

CHEERS!

Posted: 24 February 2013 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1274
Joined  0

I want to install everything through DIM   I like knowing what’s installed, what’s no,t any updates necessary, so easy to install and uninstall files…hoefully Axel will show up soon

Posted: 26 February 2013 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2011-03-26
Kharma - 24 February 2013 04:39 PM

I want to install everything through DIM   I like knowing what’s installed, what’s no,t any updates necessary, so easy to install and uninstall files…hoefully Axel will show up soon

Seems everything is fixed now.

Was able to download the core version for DS4.5 with the DIM.

Signature 

DAZ User Gallery / Facebook / Deviant Art

Posted: 26 February 2013 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

Does fixed include the neck!?

CHEERS!

Posted: 26 February 2013 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2012-11-17
linvanchene - 26 February 2013 08:50 AM
Kharma - 24 February 2013 04:39 PM

Seems everything is fixed now.

Was able to download the core version for DS4.5 with the DIM.

I finally got a email that the bug report I put in for Axel M5 has been closed and it’s now showing up in DIM.
Duplicate IDs seems to be fixed, and the missing Icon (generic) for Axel in smart content.
Not sure about the neck issue, in Daz Studio 4.5 i didn’t see the problem.

Signature 

FusionLA

Posted: 27 February 2013 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

Maybe it is then,

I don’t need to download him again as I fixed everything manually.

CHEERS!

Posted: 29 March 2013 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2008-04-29

I love Axel, for me your best model ever! I reluctantly bought him because Santo isn’t half price yet, and I am so happy I did! Not only is he gorgeous, his skin tone is awesome for so many nationalities and the morphs are just incredible. I love the short guys. I really needed those. I like to make more ordinary-looking people as opposed to glamorous and there is a lot to work with here with both bodies and faces! Thank you!

I also have Braxton, Gabriella, and Ryuu. They are all pretty cool. I bought the Tweens today and haven’t tried them yet.

grin cheese LOL

Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
My deviantART gallery: http://lucia45.deviantart.com/

Posted: 29 March 2013 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1571
Joined  2008-11-10
Luci45 - 29 March 2013 12:28 PM

I love Axel, for me your best model ever! I reluctantly bought him because Santo isn’t half price yet, and I am so happy I did! Not only is he gorgeous, his skin tone is awesome for so many nationalities and the morphs are just incredible. I love the short guys. I really needed those. I like to make more ordinary-looking people as opposed to glamorous and there is a lot to work with here with both bodies and faces! Thank you!

I also have Braxton, Gabriella, and Ryuu. They are all pretty cool. I bought the Tweens today and haven’t tried them yet.

grin cheese LOL

Well make sure you grab Wagner while he’s on sale (if you haven’t already). I like Axel too, but I think the next guy out is going to make Axel jealous.

Posted: 29 March 2013 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1096
Joined  2010-01-23
Male-M3dia - 29 March 2013 12:43 PM

grin cheese LOL

Well make sure you grab Wagner while he’s on sale (if you haven’t already). I like Axel too, but I think the next guy out is going to make Axel jealous.

I agree - I hadn’t bought any of your stuff before this week (though had admired many of your posts in forums) but picked up Axel the other day and liked it so much I got Braxton too. I like the way you provide so many slightly different heads/bodies that can be mixed and matched - really good value in that way. And yes, I plan to pick up Wagner too! Am also eyeing the Tweens…

Posted: 29 March 2013 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2008-04-29
MelanieL - 29 March 2013 07:03 PM
Male-M3dia - 29 March 2013 12:43 PM

grin cheese LOL

I agree - I hadn’t bought any of your stuff before this week (though had admired many of your posts in forums) but picked up Axel the other day and liked it so much I got Braxton too. I like the way you provide so many slightly different heads/bodies that can be mixed and matched - really good value in that way. And yes, I plan to pick up Wagner too! Am also eyeing the Tweens…

I recommend the Tweens. Really great morphs - they look like a variety of real (junior-sized) people instead of big-eyed twerps (do we still use that word?) 

Wagner is pretty tempting (and I was going to stop the Madness. wink )

Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
My deviantART gallery: http://lucia45.deviantart.com/

Posted: 29 March 2013 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2003-10-09

My quick render of Wagner…

Image Attachments
wagner.jpg

7 of 8