Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4774
Joined  2011-10-04

Oh yeah! I totally want to know what’s up with that project! ‘Cause I’m SO going to put it into good use with Supersuit.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2006-09-16

We’re here, beavering away. There’s been a couple of developments to make the product even more awesome. One is that Fisty has added Fake versions of all the precious stones. These look really great and, although they are the same colors. they look quite different. I’m just doing my first render with these as I type and will post it when its done. She has also doubled the number of metals in the set.

I’ve also added 120 (60 Uber Surface and 60 Default) emblems for Fisty’s lovely chunky pendant, which will be included in the set. The emblems include everything from a complete set of astrology symbols to Celtic, Egytptian. Greek, Tribal, Medieval and Islamic designs. They are done using Normal maps for the Default and Displacement maps for the Uber, and they can be applied to an gem, metal or other surface in the pack.

Below are a couple of renders shows a small selection of the pendant emblems applied to a range of different surfaces. The render also shows some of Fisty’s stunning precious sparkly presets as well as some of the metals in the set.

The product is pretty much done. But we are loath to rush into releasing it until things have settled in the store here and in the forums.

But we’re very happy you missed us…:-)

Image Attachments
Pendant.jpg
Pendantsmall.jpg

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4774
Joined  2011-10-04

I won’t believe the amount of squealing that just happened here after seeing these amazing pictures.

Gods. Now I want this one even more.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  176
Joined  2006-04-15

This upcoming set is becomming beyond awesome!

(It was already awesome but you two keep on insisting on adding more more wink )

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2006-05-19

yep,
i can see clearly now… smile
they’re still here !!! LOL

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
Marieah - 31 May 2012 02:36 AM

We’re here, beavering away. There’s been a couple of developments to make the product even more awesome . . .

Yay!

The product is pretty much done. But we are loath to rush into releasing it until things have settled in the store here and in the forums . . .

Boooooooooo!  Want now!  angry  Okay, also want it so it works right from the jump and when the store’n'forums are doing good so lots and lots of people buy it, but I want that to be now!!!

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2295
Joined  2007-12-07

Looking good, very good - but then again what else would I expect?

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  899
Joined  2012-02-03

We’re here, beavering away. There’s been a couple of developments to make the product even more awesome. One is that Fisty has added Fake versions of all the precious stones. These look really great and, although they are the same colors. they look quite different. I’m just doing my first render with these as I type and will post it when its done. She has also doubled the number of metals in the set.

I’ve also added 120 (60 Uber Surface and 60 Default) emblems for Fisty’s lovely chunky pendant, which will be included in the set. The emblems include everything from a complete set of astrology symbols to Celtic, Egytptian. Greek, Tribal, Medieval and Islamic designs. They are done using Normal maps for the Default and Displacement maps for the Uber, and they can be applied to an gem, metal or other surface in the pack.

Below are a couple of renders shows a small selection of the pendant emblems applied to a range of different surfaces. The render also shows some of Fisty’s stunning precious sparkly presets as well as some of the metals in the set.

The product is pretty much done. But we are loath to rush into releasing it until things have settled in the store here and in the forums.

But we’re very happy you missed us…:-)

That’s beautiful! It got me wondering, though, can the emblems be used on other circular items? The new cape has two circular items (broaches? pins? I’m not sure what they’re called), and the Hero vs Antihero expansion has several new designs for them. The emblems in your upcoming set might be nice to use with the cape.

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2006-09-16
riftwitch - 31 May 2012 07:04 AM

That’s beautiful! It got me wondering, though, can the emblems be used on other circular items? The new cape has two circular items (broaches? pins? I’m not sure what they’re called), and the Hero vs Antihero expansion has several new designs for them. The emblems in your upcoming set might be nice to use with the cape.

They are in shader form, but you’d have to suck it and see really.  Both versions tile by 1, so there’s no reason why they shouldn’t work on something small. How well would depend on how the item is mapped. They are only tested on the pendant.

I did the astrology emblems when I realized that one of the commonest hobby renders people do are birthday renders. Because the pendant is nice and chunky, there is every chance the emblem could be recognized. What nicer addition to a birthday render could there be than the person’s star sign on the pendant, and perhaps even their birthstone.

Here’s my first render using Fisty’s Fakes. There are presets in it and in the Precious folder to show poly facets on beads, as has been done here.

Image Attachments
Fake.jpg

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2005-05-17

Love it! These shaders are going to bring new life to some tired jewellery for sure.

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2005-04-06

Everything is lovely.  One question… is there a way to get a smaller set of pendants?  The ones pictured look so large, esp. if used in a portrait.  No disrespect intended at all.

BTW, I love the faceted beads!

Signature 

Former Post count 2152.  Somehow adding this makes it hurt a bit less. 

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  607
Joined  2006-09-27

Looking fantastic!  I can only hope that I don’t have to wait too very long for you both to feel comfortable enough with the site to release it.

::starting to hoard pennies again:: LOL

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11

YAY… I love the promos!  Those fakes look so good!  FUN FUN FUN!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11

Only see 10 of the 12 star signs… are they all there?  I can’t make out which one is Capricorn (my star sign)  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  107
Joined  2006-05-14

just chiming in to say “put the shiny down and walk away already!”
you two are so clever you’ll just keep thinking of more cool things to add, and i want them now! 

seriously awesome stuff, can’t wait!

1 of 21