Digital Art Zone

Voice Change?
Posted: 16 October 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

On the old forum, someone asked for a free program that changes your voice from a man to a woman’s just by speaking through the mic.

Saved the link for later, but now it’s useless since I can’t access that thread now.

So, does anyone know of a free program that will make a man sound like a woman and vice versa? Thanks.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 16 October 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-11-26
Knight22179 - 16 October 2012 11:06 AM

On the old forum, someone asked for a free program that changes your voice from a man to a woman’s just by speaking through the mic.

Saved the link for later, but now it’s useless since I can’t access that thread now.

So, does anyone know of a free program that will make a man sound like a woman and vice versa? Thanks.

I have been looking for the same thing for years. A program that will also change the tone of the voice. That way you can have many people speaking at the same time. I would love this too.

Signature 

Posted: 16 October 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

Copy the link…if you are using FireFox, select the bookmark and then Properties.  Then add ‘forumarchive’ in place of ‘forum’ in the url and then it will take you to the old post…

The process is similar for other browsers, just need to be able to edit the saved link.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-03-02

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJunior.aspx

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7725
Joined  2009-07-13

also Rovee VST plugin for Audacity

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again