Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
My First Shopping Experience on the New site
Posted: 31 May 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2003-10-09

You’re welcome.smile

Update - got an email confirming my order (the one it lost) - checked my account & it’s listed in the recent orders as ‘processing_auth’ (whatever that means) & pending in my available downloads.

Just as well my first order was for a free item - if I had tried to actually buy something & got the order not found message, I would have thought that my order had timed out & tried again. I would have ended up buying something twice (or more) & then had to get my money back

edit: strange - the return space return didn’t work for the original post

But it works when I edit it

Signature 

My Gallery: http://aldemps.deviantart.com/

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15643
Joined  2003-10-09

Most all of the issues that have been mentioned so far have been reported before.

This is the Official thread for reporting website issues     http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/123/

BTW this morning I was asked if I wasn’t William someone, and with my blurry early morning eyes I read it as William Shatner, and told the site to “Beam me up Scottie” and it seems to have worked.  cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5759
Joined  2006-02-20
chohole - 31 May 2012 03:59 AM

Most all of the issues that have been mentioned so far have been reported before.

This is the Official thread for reporting website issues     http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/123/

BTW this morning I was asked if I wasn’t William someone, and with my blurry early morning eyes I read it as William Shatner, and told the site to “Beam me up Scottie” and it seems to have worked.  cool smirk

Being called Wiliam Shatner would be the pit ... wink

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2012-01-25

I’m having a few issues:
-the WishList displayed along the side of some screens is NOT my Wish List
-the Wish List no longer displays when prices have changed, I have to manual scroll through them all to find any changes

So far I’m not particularly happy with the changed site.

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14017
Joined  2003-10-09

If you get weird logged in/logged out issues, log out of a page where you are logged in and then log in. That usually fixes it. I would advise actually logging out when done, rather than leaving yourself logged in, as that seems to reduce the chance of problems (though I still get the odd oddity).

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2003-10-09

I also was Jeff Peterson this morning.
I logged on, (as myself) and added Sweet Dreams to my cart.  Then I went through the purchase process.  When I reached the final step it timed out.  The item was gone from the cart.  I added it again.  I got an error message that the item does not exist.  I logged in again, found the item, added it to the cart, tried to check out, and it timed out again.  The third time, I was finally able to purchase it, although it sat loading the final purchase step for almost five minutes.
Very frustrating.

Cynthia

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  179
Joined  2003-10-09

I tried to buy a couple of items (with PayPal) and when I was sent back to DAZ to confirm the order and payment, I got an error message. I will try later but not today…

Signature 

“When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.”

Confucius

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2006-08-21
head wax - 31 May 2012 01:56 AM

books by david wroteth

Well, there were paragraphs when I typed the thing. They don’t seem to have made it. Sorry.

its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white
its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white
its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white

see? easy, but they don’t have white?

its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white its easy to add paragraphs you just type amy old crap and make the text white

so you choose pink and chanege the code
and t hat gives yu a paragraph
sorry still have only onr arm “) the other is at the mecghanics getting lubed up

heh,
of course daxz realises we all have unlimited time to try and by things from them
did you read the terms od endearment btw?

Please note that as a private entity the DAZ 3D forums do not give a promise of freedom of speech.

I likehow they are upfront

sorry tring to get my post counrt up to 10 smile

Couldn’t decide which part to laugh at, so I’m laughing at all of it.LOL I think that’s a laugh. The smiley list doesn’t tell me.

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-21
chohole - 31 May 2012 03:59 AM

All I want to know is does the DAZ site work on the Enterprise computers? I’d fight all the Romulans and Klingons in the universe for that.LOL

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15643
Joined  2003-10-09

It’s worse than that…............

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-21
chohole - 31 May 2012 09:16 AM

Oh, nooooo!!!!!!

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2356
Joined  2007-12-07
booksbydavid - 31 May 2012 09:25 AM
chohole - 31 May 2012 09:16 AM

Oh, nooooo!!!!!!

“It’s soon Jim, but not as we know it”? wink

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 31 May 2012 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14017
Joined  2003-10-09

It’s worse than that, he’s rendered.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-21
Richard Haseltine - 31 May 2012 01:03 PM

It’s worse than that, he’s rendered.

ohh OMG!!! Not that!!

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 02 June 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2003-10-09
Unicornst - 30 May 2012 09:12 PM

I do agree the option to have only the files you need (PC or MAC) would be greatly appreciated if put back in place. As for the wishlist thing…I just ignore it. I know I have things in it. When I win the lottery, I’ll clear it out. LOL I do like the new smileys in here, though.

This is high on my list too - I purchased the super suit pro and have 200 files to go through.  I definitely want to hide the mac files.

Also, the color of the links used to change to know what you have already downloaded, now the only way is to refresh the screen and look at the remaining download count.

2 of 3