Digital Art Zone

Daz 4.5 problem with ‘inflated’ figures (nudity in attachment)
Posted: 15 October 2012 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2003-10-09

I know this popped up earlier as a problem and I recall that there was a file to run to solve it.  The default genesis figure is inflated when it loads.  Once this was solved all was well.  Now every genesis figure I try to load is an inflated female body.  See attached picture.  This is also adversely affecting .duf files I had already saved.  It just started doing this (without any additions or modifications to the program).

Any help?

Image removed for nudity.  Please see this thread for info:  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/3279_98/ 

Posted: 15 October 2012 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5953
Joined  2005-08-29

Have you installed the “better V5 free morph” from ShareGC?

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 15 October 2012 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

I do recall installing a ‘quick fix’ from Daz, but for whatever reason, Studio simply stopped working properly.  No, to the best of my knowledge I have not installed a ‘better v5 morph’ from ShareCG.  Going to share CG returns over 10 pages of items when I do a search so don’t have time tonight to try and run that down.  I was just hoping that someone here at Daz could point me to the proper file on this site.

Posted: 15 October 2012 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

Inflated figure in bikini to illustrate the problem.  Also, just upgraded to newer version of Studio Pro and no help.

Image Attachments
default_genesis_figure_mod.jpg

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5953
Joined  2005-08-29
sberlins - 15 October 2012 11:27 PM

I do recall installing a ‘quick fix’ from Daz, but for whatever reason, Studio simply stopped working properly.  No, to the best of my knowledge I have not installed a ‘better v5 morph’ from ShareCG.  Going to share CG returns over 10 pages of items when I do a search so don’t have time tonight to try and run that down.  I was just hoping that someone here at Daz could point me to the proper file on this site.

I found the item that caused this problem for others: GENESIS-V5.1 from ShareCG
If you install that, you will experience the problem you have, and it is not something DAZ can fix as the problem is caused by broken morphs.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!