2 of 2
CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT if you recieved errors when ordering on Oct 11th
Posted: 17 October 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Dream Cutter - 17 October 2012 12:08 PM

On searching the forums for “PC Membership problem” I came upon this thread… and after experiencing some disturbing activity from the new storefront on several orders during the PC anniversary sale, I thought it prudent to check bank my statements.  Dang just my luck, I see I too was redundantly charged for my order on 10/11.  2 paypal transactions for the same order Paypal number.  Now I’m locked out of the PC, and awaiting re-entry.  I submitted a ticket to get the erroneous charge reverted.  However since account reimbursement (supposedly) gets your PC membership reset I hope the fix for _this_ problem does compound that fix. 

Don’t let this small nuisance trigger any insecurities about purchasing in the store. I am sure this is nothing to be too concerned as I can’t imagine that any bank transaction vulnerabilities exist that potentially could be exploited. 

Hope this the appropriate place top post this as there is no other thread open on this particular subject and I can’t access the PC Complaint thread since that’s behind the golden door.  red face 

I guess that shows you can have problems with paypal as well. Sorry it happened but thanks for sharing. I knew I wasn’t crazy and that it must have happened to someone else.

As far as I am concerned your comment fits into this thread. I hope it gets resolved quickly. my paypal refund came through but now I’m waiting on my other bank charges to be refunded. Hopefully that won’t take too long.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 18 October 2012 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  2003-11-28

Hi everybody,
Just an update on my situation. The good news : the dupe charge has been dropped from my account. I hope you guys fare as well. The bad news : I’m still out of the PC. Oh well. I’m saving money. Maybe all I’ll need until the end of the month is my 8$ store credit (Yeah. I wish.)

Posted: 18 October 2012 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
pantene - 18 October 2012 09:11 AM

Hi everybody,
Just an update on my situation. The good news : the dupe charge has been dropped from my account. I hope you guys fare as well. The bad news : I’m still out of the PC. Oh well. I’m saving money. Maybe all I’ll need until the end of the month is my 8$ store credit (Yeah. I wish.)

Good news on the charges, not so cool about the PC. Saving money is good. I’m skipping on much of the sales these days so I can have some loot for LAMH when that comes out.

Hope they get you situated. I’m still waiting on my refunds. Fortunately other bills are paid so it’s ok.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

2 of 2