Posted: 15 October 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

SInce I keep getting, “Cannot submit at this time errors.”

Edited to add: Finally! Does work.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 15 October 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15133
Joined  2003-10-09

Are you getting the “Unable to receive your submission at this time” error ?

It may sound silly, but if you alter your post a little it will actually post. sometimes it is as simple as removing the punctuation, sometimes it needs an added word or too.

We surmise that it is some form of built in spam filter, that will not allow some posts because they have either been posted several times before or they meet some other spam criteria,

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 15 October 2012 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Yeah, I was getting that error.

I was just wanting to submit two words. Maybe my post wasn’t long enough. Thanks Chohole. wink

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 15 October 2012 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  987
Joined  2012-01-29
Knight22179 - 15 October 2012 03:18 PM

I was just wanting to submit two words. Maybe my post wasn’t long enough. Thanks Chohole. wink

No, it WAS long enough. But you have most likely already posted such post in this forum and the spam filter won´t allow you to post another message identical to the first one. I was getting such error messages when I wanted to thank someone, saying simply “Thank you”.

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1643
Joined  2008-05-31
Proxima Shining - 15 October 2012 04:08 PM
Knight22179 - 15 October 2012 03:18 PM

No, it WAS long enough. But you have most likely already posted such post in this forum and the spam filter won´t allow you to post another message identical to the first one. I was getting such error messages when I wanted to thank someone, saying simply “Thank you”.

That filter needs some improvement as “Thank you” and many similar phrases are being repeated again and again in most forums.

I rarely see the problem as I usually quote the post I reply to, so people can actually see what I’m replying to (not always obvious if you don’t, especially not if others have posted after the post you reply to).

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store