Digital Art Zone

Where if any, is my monthly discount?
Posted: 14 October 2012 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  259
Joined  2010-07-20

Hi
I was under the impression that one of the benfits of being a Platinum member was a monthly discount. I also thought there was a free gift each month. Now i am not that frequent a visitor to the store, so i dont have a great deal of familiarity with the way things work, but i dont seem able to find either of these things. Can anyone tell me if i have things right, and if so, how to claim them please

Posted: 14 October 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Check this Forum for all things PC http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewforum/3/

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 14 October 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6752
Joined  2005-08-15
davidahr - 14 October 2012 08:12 AM

Hi
I was under the impression that one of the benfits of being a Platinum member was a monthly discount. I also thought there was a free gift each month. Now i am not that frequent a visitor to the store, so i dont have a great deal of familiarity with the way things work, but i dont seem able to find either of these things. Can anyone tell me if i have things right, and if so, how to claim them please

There is no monthly discount as such, but there is a monthly $6.00 coupon which can be deducted from DAZ Originals, and the code for it is published on the first of each month in the Members forum.  As a PC member, you also get 30% off of DAZ Originals, and that has been upped to 40% during the PC sale for October only.

There is a monthly freebie, but use the link Jaderail has supplied, and keep an eye on the Members forum for any new items and deals.