Digital Art Zone

Error Message:  Unable to receive your submission at this time
Posted: 12 October 2012 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2005-09-14

I keep getting this message from the forum when I try to reply to threads. No idea if it’s a common problem, since i haven’t been online much lately or spent a lot of time here.  I don’t even know if I’ll be able to post this thread, but I thought maybe someone would know what is causing it…

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2303
Joined  2010-12-18

happens to more sporadically. If it happens once that day its likely to happen many times. Then it won’t happen for weeks.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17066
Joined  2003-10-09

The problem generally arises if you reply using the same wording as you have already used in a previous answer, or if you make a stock reply like LOL or even just thank you.  It appears to be some form of built in spam filter. 

Sometimes you can get over it by altering the wording of your post slightly, even maybe changing the punctuation.

Another way of getting over it is to type part of your reply, and then edit the post once it has been posted.

So when it happens, use your browser back button and alter the text slightly and try reposting.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8423
Joined  2009-07-13

if you submit a post with the exact wording of any other, the forum SPAM filter puts this up.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

snap lol!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2005-09-14

That’s weird, because I had only posted here once today. And the reply was in no way similar to what I said before. Period.

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

not just you, anybody at anytime on the forum, try lol, yes, snap (did it for me!) or any of the smileys and you will get it,

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

If you really want a laugh, how about this.  the immortal phrase coined by, and used, most often by, Richard H is now one of the things that triggers the filter.  cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 12 October 2012 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3055
Joined  2004-10-25
chohole - 12 October 2012 12:22 PM

If you really want a laugh, how about this.  the immortal phrase coined by, and used, most often by, Richard H is now one of the things that triggers the filter.  cool smirk

~ROFL~  That must’ve made his day.  ~hee, hee, hee~

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 12 October 2012 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15712
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss B - 12 October 2012 01:42 PM
chohole - 12 October 2012 12:22 PM

~ROFL~  That must’ve made his day.  ~hee, hee, hee~

Actually, so far jack’s all right - I haven’t had that message as far as I recall.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 12 October 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Tis only me that seems to get the message for using Richard’s words.  downer

Signature