I’m having problems installing Poser DSON on my Mac and Poser Pro 2012.
- First of all, the 64bit installer didn’t work in my Mac (OS 10.8.2). As is been a problem with many of DAZ installers.
- So, I tried to do the install with my older mac, but since it was 32bit, the 64bit installer didn’t work.
- then I downloaded the 32bit installer, which worked nicely on my older mac, and brought it to my new mac
- I re-installed Poser Pro 2012 and SR3
(Somewhere in the instructions it was said, that maybe you should able PoserPro 2012 to accept 32bit stuff. But I didn’t find any such option during installers. Nor there is nothing in the Preferences.)
- first I tried creating a “Runtime Genesis” directory and installed it there, doesn’t work.
- then I installed it to Poser Pro 2012 directory. Still no help.
- I removed the “Runtimes Genesis” directory. No help.
-I’ve restarted my machine.
This seemed so interesting of opportunity. But what an earth should I do now? Is the Mac support for DAZ products really working???