5 of 15
The Ultimate Super-Hero Freebie List!
Posted: 13 November 2012 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1359
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 13 November 2012 10:36 AM

For Catwoman, check out this product: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/galaxy-for-genesis

As for Wonder Woman and Supergirl, what costume looks are you looking for?

ooo that Galaxy looks great!!!! thank you!

for WW - both the classic “leotard” look, and a new one I’ve seen floating around, with the long pants. The pants I could do as a shader as a second skin, but it’s the breastplate that stumps me. For Supergirl, I like the classic one, the short skirt with the blue top, but I do like the one with jeans/pants as well. As with WW, teh jeans/pants would be easy…but it’s getting teh shirt with the emblem on it that I can’t get.

Posted: 14 November 2012 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

By classic Supergirl look, do you mean the first image or the second image?

Image Attachments
supergirl-zone-of-art-gary-frank-changed.jpgSupergirl_by_wordmongerer_by_wrathofkhan.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 14 November 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11

First image is classic.  Second image is slut girl lol

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 14 November 2012 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

I need more specifics with what WW costume you mean. She had two costumes with pants.

First or second one?

Image Attachments
wonder-woman-no_-601-alex-garner-deviantart-dc-comics-redesign-fanboys-costume-new.jpgwonder_woman_rebooted_by_crimsonsea-d3i3su6.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 14 November 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
RAMWolff - 14 November 2012 10:00 AM

First image is classic.  Second image is slut girl lol

*LOL* Totally agree.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 14 November 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 14 November 2012 09:58 AM

By classic Supergirl look, do you mean the first image or the second image?

to me, “classic” supergirl would be the first one - with the full shirt. I do like the second one iwth the “half shirt” tho.

(i never could figure out the skirt tho - why would a superhero who flies wear a short skirt so everyone could see her knickers from below????)

Posted: 14 November 2012 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 14 November 2012 10:11 AM

I need more specifics with what WW costume you mean. She had two costumes with pants.

First or second one?

the first one (with the litttle jacket - although the jacket to me is optional). I havne’t seen the second one! I like the plain dark pants tho, not the ones in the second one)

And when I mentioned “classic” WW, I didn’t mean the first original one,which I think, had a little skirt over her leotard. I meant the iconic one, the leotard witih the belt and the emblem above her breasts. :D

Posted: 14 November 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01
jakiblue - 13 November 2012 09:50 PM
Knight22179 - 13 November 2012 10:36 AM

For Catwoman, check out this product: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/galaxy-for-genesis

As for Wonder Woman and Supergirl, what costume looks are you looking for?

ooo that Galaxy looks great!!!! thank you!

for WW - both the classic “leotard” look, and a new one I’ve seen floating around, with the long pants. The pants I could do as a shader as a second skin, but it’s the breastplate that stumps me. For Supergirl, I like the classic one, the short skirt with the blue top, but I do like the one with jeans/pants as well. As with WW, teh jeans/pants would be easy…but it’s getting teh shirt with the emblem on it that I can’t get.

Holy Crap! That thing is freaking AWESOME!!! How did I miss this?

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
jakiblue - 14 November 2012 03:32 PM

First or second one?

the first one (with the litttle jacket - although the jacket to me is optional). I havne’t seen the second one! I like the plain dark pants tho, not the ones in the second one)

And when I mentioned “classic” WW, I didn’t mean the first original one,which I think, had a little skirt over her leotard. I meant the iconic one, the leotard witih the belt and the emblem above her breasts. :D

I agree with you on your thoughts on Supergirl. Check my DA gallery for renders of a V4 version. I haven’t updated her yet for Genesis, but that’s simple enough to do.

As for Wonder Woman…I converted TerryMcG’s V4 WW outfit to Genesis and she looks pretty good. If someone doesn’t hurry up and make a texture for Genesis so I can re-create WW I just might get off my lazy butt and do it myself.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 15 November 2012 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 14 November 2012 07:06 PM
jakiblue - 14 November 2012 03:32 PM

First or second one?

I agree with you on your thoughts on Supergirl. Check my DA gallery for renders of a V4 version. I haven’t updated her yet for Genesis, but that’s simple enough to do.

As for Wonder Woman…I converted TerryMcG’s V4 WW outfit to Genesis and she looks pretty good. If someone doesn’t hurry up and make a texture for Genesis so I can re-create WW I just might get off my lazy butt and do it myself.

I like your V4 version of supergirl over there! Can I convince you to get off your “lazy butt” and make the WW texture for Genesis? *laughs* WW has always been my fave (she says as she drinks her coffee from a WW mug while wearing her WW pyjamas), but Supergirl and Catwoman are my second faves - would love to be able to do renders with good costumes. :D

Posted: 15 November 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Before I do some texturing, I need to know what suits you have that I have as well.

1. Do you have the G-Suit for Genesis? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/g-suit-bodysuit-for-genesis

2. Do you have the Supersuit?

3. Do you have the Genesis Morphing Fantasy Dress? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/morphing-fantasy-dress-for-genesis

Reason why I ask is because I was thinking of texturing the G-Suit and the Supersuit for Wonder Woman and using the Genesis Fantasy dress for Supergirl.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 15 November 2012 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 15 November 2012 11:07 AM

Before I do some texturing, I need to know what suits you have that I have as well.

1. Do you have the G-Suit for Genesis? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/g-suit-bodysuit-for-genesis

2. Do you have the Supersuit?

3. Do you have the Genesis Morphing Fantasy Dress? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/morphing-fantasy-dress-for-genesis

Reason why I ask is because I was thinking of texturing the G-Suit and the Supersuit for Wonder Woman and using the Genesis Fantasy dress for Supergirl.

1. GSuit - no

2. Supersuit - yes (i have the pro bundle with everthing)

3. Genesis MFD - yes (i also have PC membership so if there’s anything else that is PC you’d think would be good, I can get)

this is so exciting! *grin*

Posted: 15 November 2012 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Alrighty, I’ll have to figure something else out with the WW breast plate and girdle then.

I think I’ll start with the simplest one first…Supergirl. I’ll be using the Morphing Fantasy Dress for her. Diana’s costumes are a bit more complicated, so she’ll come later.

I’ll start a new thread of WIP’s and send you the link to it via PM.

If you have the money, I’d buy this for the bracers: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/percy-for-genesis

If not, I’ll do my best to texture them.

One final thing. Please be patient. I’m giving NO time phrame for completing any of these textures. I won’t make promises I can’t keep.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 16 November 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-09
Knight22179 - 15 November 2012 06:48 PM

Alrighty, I’ll have to figure something else out with the WW breast plate and girdle then.

I think I’ll start with the simplest one first…Supergirl. I’ll be using the Morphing Fantasy Dress for her. Diana’s costumes are a bit more complicated, so she’ll come later.

If you have the money, I’d buy this for the bracers: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/percy-for-genesis

One final thing. Please be patient. I’m giving NO time phrame for completing any of these textures. I won’t make promises I can’t keep.

I’ll grab that Percy this weekend - I’ve had it on my wishlist and it’s on sale, so perfect timing!

Was the GSuit for the breast plate and girdle for WW? If it goes on sale at some stage, I"ll pick it up. It’s another on my wishlist I never got around to doing.

Is the Genesis supersuit no good for texturing? I know there’s some sort of problem, I think with it that is causing problems with textureing?

And I am extremely patient - take as long as you want or need - I’m so excited adn thankful that you are doing this, that I most certainly will NOT keep you to a time frame. You do it in your own time whenevber you feel like it or are ready! :D

Posted: 16 November 2012 08:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
jakiblue - 16 November 2012 04:06 AM
Knight22179 - 15 November 2012 06:48 PM

I’ll grab that Percy this weekend - I’ve had it on my wishlist and it’s on sale, so perfect timing!

Was the GSuit for the breast plate and girdle for WW? If it goes on sale at some stage, I"ll pick it up. It’s another on my wishlist I never got around to doing.

Is the Genesis supersuit no good for texturing? I know there’s some sort of problem, I think with it that is causing problems with textureing?

And I am extremely patient - take as long as you want or need - I’m so excited adn thankful that you are doing this, that I most certainly will NOT keep you to a time frame. You do it in your own time whenevber you feel like it or are ready! :D

Percy is an excellent outfit. Really need to start doing renders with it. It reminds me of a cross between Prince of Persia and John Carter of Mars. smile

Yes, I was planning to use the G-Suit for the breastplate and girdle since their are two versions of the G-Suit. One is made for women characters in mind and the gap between the boobs do not hug the skin like on most suits, it instead creates the same look as if a real woman was wearing a shirt. To me, that would make the breastplate look a lot better. My plan was to do the main texturing on the Supersuit. But I don’t like just a yellow breastplate and girdle. I want it to look gold (or silver). So, using the Breastplate and girdle with a different suit with a trans map will enable you to use your own shaders.

At least for the classic WW costume. We’‘ll see if I can pull it off with the costume with the jacket.

Unless of course you’d rather I do both costumes all on just one suit, I can do that too.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

5 of 15