The Ultimate Super-Hero Freebie List!
Posted: 14 October 2012 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, RAMWolff! Added link and what you said to the list. smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 17 October 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2006-09-30

Anybody remember my favorite Super Hero - The Flaming Carrot?

Get him at http://www.the.cage.page.phantom3d.net/2005/build/CagePage.html  It’s an oldie, and needs objaction mover, but it’s the only Flaming Carrot model I’ve seen!

There’s other hero stuff there too, worth a peek!

Image Attachments
fcvsb.jpgfcbb.jpg
 Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 17 October 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

I wasn’t even aware of the Flaming Carrot.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 17 October 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thank you, added to the list.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 17 October 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-09-30

Flaming Carrot is Bob Burden’s character (Palookaville’s Protector and my Favorite Super-Hero!.

His origin states that “having read 5,000 comics in a single sitting to win a bet, this poor man suffered brain damage and appeared directly thereafter as — the Flaming Carrot!”  Read more about The Flaming Carrot here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_Carrot_Comics

Or find some comics and revel in the absurdity as he fights a cloned horde of evil marching Hitler’s boots, aliens in 1950’s hot rods, flying dead dogs, and the like.

He even had a crossover with Gumby and Pokey, drawn by Arthur Adams.

Apart from being the only hero to get around on a nuclear powered pogo stick, he is able to go into a self-induced state of “Zen stupidity” in order to face danger and evil boldly and without trepidation

Fun stuff!

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 17 October 2012 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2008-09-17

Princess Ariel Bodysuit for V4 -freebie
http://www.dreamslayervisions.com/dsvmarket/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=204

Image Attachments
PrincessArielP.jpg
 Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 17 October 2012 09:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
Sockratease - 17 October 2012 06:06 PM

Flaming Carrot is Bob Burden’s character (Palookaville’s Protector and my Favorite Super-Hero!.

His origin states that “having read 5,000 comics in a single sitting to win a bet, this poor man suffered brain damage and appeared directly thereafter as — the Flaming Carrot!”  Read more about The Flaming Carrot here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_Carrot_Comics

Or find some comics and revel in the absurdity as he fights a cloned horde of evil marching Hitler’s boots, aliens in 1950’s hot rods, flying dead dogs, and the like.

Apart from being the only hero to get around on a nuclear powered pogo stick, he is able to go into a self-induced state of “Zen stupidity” in order to face danger and evil boldly and without trepidation

Fun stuff!

I wonder how well that Zen Stupidity would work with someone who wants to eat him. Heh…

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 17 October 2012 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
ssweete - 17 October 2012 07:46 PM

Princess Ariel Bodysuit for V4 -freebie
http://www.dreamslayervisions.com/dsvmarket/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=204

Thank you. Not sure if Princess Ariel counts as a Super-Hero though.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 18 October 2012 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-09-30
Knight22179 - 17 October 2012 09:21 PM
Sockratease - 17 October 2012 06:06 PM

Fun stuff!

I wonder how well that Zen Stupidity would work with someone who wants to eat him. Heh…

That’s why I figured Bugs Bunny would be his Ultimate Enemy!  (see second picture)

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 18 October 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2008-09-17

she was one of my fav heros when i was growing up!!..........course mostly i like the time setting of the show.

Image Attachments
Screen_shot_2012-03-05_at_1.14_.39_PM_.png
 Signature 

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com
The Aldara Project

Posted: 21 October 2012 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1166
Joined  2005-07-29

JoeQuick just produced a Free-Genesis-Bodysuit available at ShareCG.com

Get it here:

Free-Genesis-Bodysuit

I hope you all enjoy it and use the heck out of it!

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 21 October 2012 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks RKane! Added to the list and I made sure JoeQuick recieved a thank you for his work. smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 22 October 2012 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2011-12-14
RKane_1 - 21 October 2012 05:35 PM

JoeQuick just produced a Free-Genesis-Bodysuit available at ShareCG.com

Get it here:

Free-Genesis-Bodysuit

I hope you all enjoy it and use the heck out of it!

Looks good but doesn’t work. Shame. Unless it only doesn’t work in Daz 4.0?

Posted: 22 October 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Try dumping the file in Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4

That’s what I did and it worked.

Edited to Add: Yeah, it’s been confirmed it will not work in DS 4.0. Only for DS 4.5 Pro. Sorry.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 23 October 2012 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2011-12-14
Knight22179 - 22 October 2012 01:12 PM

Try dumping the file in Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4

That’s what I did and it worked.

Edited to Add: Yeah, it’s been confirmed it will not work in DS 4.0. Only for DS 4.5 Pro. Sorry.

Drat! I get a feeling this is going to happen a lot.

2 of 15