Digital Art Zone

8 of 15
The Ultimate Super-Hero Freebie List!
Posted: 04 June 2013 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  791
Joined  2006-10-07
jakiblue - 04 June 2013 06:34 AM

that one could be workable. Can’t locate a belt tho. I was sure TerryMcG had one, but it’s not to be found anywhere.

I know he was working on one but it never got posted. I have noted him at DA without any response regarding that set.

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 04 June 2013 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2008-10-07
jakiblue - 04 June 2013 06:34 AM

that one could be workable. Can’t locate a belt tho. I was sure TerryMcG had one, but it’s not to be found anywhere.

I was going to link to Cage’s website where he had the 1960s Batgirl stuff that could be parented to V4 or Genesis, but his page seems to have gone poof. Bummer.

Posted: 21 June 2013 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  287
Joined  2003-10-09

RoguePilot just posted a Superman M4 suit…an alternate version.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69927/browse/11/Poser/Superman-New52-Suit

Signature 

Andromeda Force-Lance   http://www.sharecg.com/v/76075/browse/11/Poser/Andromeda-Ascendent-Force-Lance-**-UPDATED-**

Posted: 21 June 2013 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, rschulte! I put a link to Rogue Pilot’s Gallery which, in turn, takes anyone to every hero suit/texture he’s made. wink

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 22 June 2013 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2005-07-16

There used to be a great cowl that was made to go with the mach 1.6 bodysuit, but can’t find it anywhere…

Btw, looks like the free genesis suit from Joequick has gone bye bye as well.  :(

Signature 

My Karma ran over your Dogma

Scatha G11 freebie gun
http://www.sharecg.com/v/42558/view/11/Poser/ScathaG11

Posted: 30 June 2013 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1681
Joined  2006-09-09

posting this so Knight22179 will package up and release the old school Supergirl texture for the MFD. *grin* I shortened the transmap a bit - cos I like the shorter skirts. LOL. (and also cos the MFD is an absolute youknowhat to move around the legs)

Old School Supergirl!

Image Attachments
oldschoolsupergirl.jpg

Posted: 01 July 2013 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
jakiblue - 30 June 2013 10:38 PM

posting this so Knight22179 will package up and release the old school Supergirl texture for the MFD. *grin* I shortened the transmap a bit - cos I like the shorter skirts. LOL. (and also cos the MFD is an absolute youknowhat to move around the legs)

Old School Supergirl!

That looks awesome, Jakiblue. wink

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 06 August 2013 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2012-02-08

A thousand apologies! What is the link to Freepository? I’m new here with giveaways!
Thank you all!

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/media/3d/badges/images/badges/badge_15.png GendragonĀ“s Mystical World

Posted: 07 September 2013 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-05-22

TerryMcG posted a complete Bat Girl classic…. very nicely done…

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=72045

Posted: 07 September 2013 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

Didn’t see this posted here yet but Terry McG has released a Scarlet Witch outfit as well.  http://www.sharecg.com/v/71763/browse/11/Poser/Cosplay-Costume-15-for-V4-and-A4

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 08 September 2013 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks guys. smile

I have a link that takes one directly to TerryMcG’s entire gallery, so I didn’t think there was any need for additional links to each individual piece of super-hero stuff he’s ever made. wink

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 08 September 2013 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

OOPS! missed that link ... sorry.  I don’t care what the voices coming from my can of Moster energy drink says ... You are doing an awesome job with the thread! tongue wink

Signature 

Posted: 09 September 2013 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
shadowhawk1 - 08 September 2013 09:33 PM

OOPS! missed that link ... sorry.  I don’t care what the voices coming from my can of Moster energy drink says ... You are doing an awesome job with the thread! tongue wink

Thanks! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 September 2013 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2005-01-09

Does anyone know of a link to a Mystique texture that is like that seen in the X-Men movies? I did ask this in the Superhero Render thread but no one did so I thought I would give it a try here.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

Posted: 21 September 2013 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
nabob21 - 21 September 2013 02:12 PM

Does anyone know of a link to a Mystique texture that is like that seen in the X-Men movies? I did ask this in the Superhero Render thread but no one did so I thought I would give it a try here.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

Haven’t seen one, no. :(

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

8 of 15