THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING!

RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 1,150
edited December 1969 in The Commons

... is the name of the pose set I would love to have that depicts a breakup between a couple.

I would like arms crossed type things and angry faces and accusatory finger pointing and begging and turning of the back with a harumph and on the knees pleading and hands on hips type blame throwing.

This will be for Genesis but I can convert with no issue if need be. Free is good but I can afford something if I need to.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 4,932
    edited December 1969

You had me concerned there for a second. I thought you were having some sort of hissy fit with something lol!

• michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

HahahaHahaha! :lol:

You really had me going there as well RKane_1, I thought we'd lost another one. Glad to see that your only looking for some poses, sorry I'm not much help, I was only worried that you were leaving and came to plead and beg you not to go! :red: :lol:

• blondie9999blondie9999 Posts: 733
    edited December 1969

My Rude Gestures set has a lot of rude and angry gestures, poses, and facial expressions.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rude-gestures-poses-and-expressions

• KeryaKerya Posts: 7,188
    edited December 1969
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

HahahaHahaha! :lol:

You really had me going there as well RKane_1, I thought we'd lost another one. Glad to see that your only looking for some poses, sorry I'm not much help, I was only worried that you were leaving and came to plead and beg you not to go! :red: :lol:

Apologies in advance for the OT: I've seen a number of different users with a similar signature promoting this 3D lighting book. Was the book a team effort (i.e. multiple authors) or is there some other affiliation? Just ignore me if you think I'm being nosy. I'm just curious, that's all.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 8,765
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 we are going to have to watch you...aren't we.... LOL Great thread title...swine. :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 1,178
    edited December 1969

Opens thread to wave goodbye!!!, oh crap, just read the rest, OOPS!! LOL

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 1,150
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    RKane_1 we are going to have to watch you...aren't we.... LOL Great thread title...swine. :)

I will neither deny nor confirm my heritage but when I go sunbathing, it smells like bacon.

Oink, oink.

:)

But seriously, folks.

I love the freepose site. I think I bumped into once in the past and completely spaced and forgot about it.

I also found the Drama Queen set here and that is close, I think. I am going to work with the ones from the freepose site for now and see what I can make out of them.

Keep the suggestions coming!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've seen that, now who the 'ell made a set like that. The rude Gestures are Great by the way. Was it MDC? I'll need to check.

• Paradigm67Paradigm67 Posts: 960
    edited December 1969

Well played, sir. Well played.

• jeankejeanke Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

I know! I know!

RKane_1 wil leave with a render :cheese:. It's all part of a Masterplan.

Or not :red:.

It would be a first though :).

Grtz Jean-Claude

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,738
    edited December 1969

Structure has poses like that at Rendo.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 3,588
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    ... is the name of the pose set I would love to have that depicts a breakup between a couple.

I would like arms crossed type things and angry faces and accusatory finger pointing and begging and turning of the back with a harumph and on the knees pleading and hands on hips type blame throwing.

This will be for Genesis but I can convert with no issue if need be. Free is good but I can afford something if I need to.

Any suggestions?

There is a set that already exists that has exactly what you're looking for. I Can't remember what its called but I have it..I will search through my poses when I get home.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 5,993
    edited December 1969

I second the suggestion of Structure's freebies. I use them with the pose fixer script for Genesis ALL the time.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 3,588
    edited October 2012

In one of these sets is what you looking for...Best sets of free v4/m4 poses around

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/just_last_knight

Post edited by Zev0 on