Digital Art Zone

4 of 4
How old do you think she looks? 
Posted: 11 October 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  845
Joined  2008-11-01

I’m a little late to the party but for what it’s worth, I think she looks late 20’s to early 30’s, even with the wrinkles because the “muscle tone” of the morph still looks very taut and young… imho…. nice looking character, too! smile

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  223
Joined  2011-10-02

I’ve had this character for a while and just love her real look.  She appears to have strength of character rather than just another pretty face.  I use her a lot.

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  556
Joined  2009-04-14

Aging is different for everyone. She’s either an experienced mid-twenty-something or a great-looking forty-something.

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  921
Joined  2005-11-06
Knight22179 - 11 October 2012 10:21 AM

For me, I will rarely, if ever, buy any product (no matter how good) if the promos are 98% nudity and only 2% non-nudity. If I can’t see plenty of promos with him or her with CLOTHES on, I won’t even buy the product. For me, too much nudity in promos pretty much kills the product in my eyes (that, and high heels) because 2 or 3 promos of any given product without nudity is just not enough for me to want to buy it if I can’t even see said product enough with clothes on.

While that is your option, it makes no sense to me as you are not buying the clothes, you are buying the skin texture and the morph, so it makes sense that the promos should show as much of that as possible. I usually don’t purchase a product that does not have nude promos since that means i am not seeing all of the product. Good thing we have choices.

Signature 

Regards, Michael

“Documentation? Who needs documentation, just open it and learn!”

My DeviantArt Gallery

My DAZ Gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16
FSMCDesigns - 11 October 2012 07:04 PM
Knight22179 - 11 October 2012 10:21 AM

For me, I will rarely, if ever, buy any product (no matter how good) if the promos are 98% nudity and only 2% non-nudity. If I can’t see plenty of promos with him or her with CLOTHES on, I won’t even buy the product. For me, too much nudity in promos pretty much kills the product in my eyes (that, and high heels) because 2 or 3 promos of any given product without nudity is just not enough for me to want to buy it if I can’t even see said product enough with clothes on.

While that is your option, it makes no sense to me as you are not buying the clothes, you are buying the skin texture and the morph, so it makes sense that the promos should show as much of that as possible. I usually don’t purchase a product that does not have nude promos since that means i am not seeing all of the product. Good thing we have choices.

How does that not make sense to you? I’m not saying every vendor needs to get rid of their nude promos. What I am saying is that I would appreciate more promos where I can view the product in question with clothes on instead of just 2 or 3 with only a close up of the face and nothing else. There’s an old saying, “Too much of a good thing, is a bad thing.” And I’m sorry, but doing 2 or 3 promos consisting only of the face while the rest is only nudity doesn’t make sense to me. I want some promos with that character wearing clothes. Not everyone likes to look at nudity.

Anyways, it’s pretty much a moot point because a lot of vendors don’t do what Adam does (thank goodness) and they do plenty of promos both of nudity and their character with clothes.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
JasmineSkunk - 11 October 2012 05:32 PM

I’m a little late to the party but for what it’s worth, I think she looks late 20’s to early 30’s, even with the wrinkles because the “muscle tone” of the morph still looks very taut and young… imho…. nice looking character, too! smile

Better late than never. wink

I kind of thought of that too. Thanks for your thoughts. smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
Penname - 11 October 2012 06:26 PM

I’ve had this character for a while and just love her real look.  She appears to have strength of character rather than just another pretty face.  I use her a lot.

Awesome, glad to hear. What kinds of ways do you usually use her? smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

4 of 4