Digital Art Zone

Who’s that Girl? 
Posted: 10 October 2012 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

Adam Thwaites posted a freebie on Rendrosity but it’s of poses. I wanna know what morph that is and what skin texture. Does anyone know?

Image Attachments
thumb_69136.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 10 October 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Nevermind. Found her.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 10 October 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  777
Joined  2011-05-17

Who is it!

Posted: 10 October 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Check your PM

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.