greyson5 - 12 October 2012 11:43 AM
DAZ_ann0314 - 12 October 2012 11:37 AM
greyson5 - 12 October 2012 11:19 AM
fixmypcmike - 12 October 2012 10:57 AM
greyson5 - 12 October 2012 10:30 AM
greyson5 - 12 October 2012 10:22 AM
DAZ_Spooky - 12 October 2012 10:12 AM
greyson5 - 12 October 2012 09:43 AM

Everything installed OK, I load up genesis, BUT then I cant access any other libraries, pose props etc

I already tried turning off the subdivison, to no effect

am I the only one having this problem

any advice

I have been unable to reproduce this. Can I talk you into filing a bug at http:\\bugs.daz3d.com in the DSON Importer for Poser Project. Either I or a member of my team will need more information so we can figure this one out.

Thanks.

Request #115215

already posted 4 hours & no reply

I want directly to http:\\bugs.daz3d.com   & it says” Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect”

WHAT !!

The bug reporter does not share your daz3d login information—if this is the first time you’re using it, you need to register first.

& now I’ve been waiting almost an hour for my confirmation e-mail to register,  bug reporter seems to have a few bugs

Even though you didn’t get the e-mail, go and try to log in and see if it lets you in.

with WHAT password, when you register its e-mail & username   NO password

Ah gotcha..I thought you set it. Been awhile since I made an account in that system :( That said someone else is having the issue as well and may be putting in a ticket so one way or another there should be a ticket on it hopefully.

On that note, did you double check to be sure the email didn’t get “spam filtered” It shouldn’t have but stranger things have happened. By now you should have gotten it. You could try putting it back through again possibly with another e-mail addy or trying to use the same one possibly?

So sorry you are running into issues and didn’t get the e-mail confirmation :(

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 437 ]
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2003-10-09
DAZ_ann0314 - 12 October 2012 09:44 AM
PaganArtist - 12 October 2012 09:42 AM

Greetings,

I have a question do I need to have DS installed? I did have DS4 advanced installed at one time but no longer do so I have no base Genesis figure to play with once I install this bad boy, girl…um whatevah LOL!!!

Thanks!

No you don’t have to have DS Installed smile The starter content comes in the Essentials Files that come with the importer smile

Thanks DAZ_ann0314!

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 438 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1311
Joined  2004-02-13
DAZ_ann0314 - 11 October 2012 11:47 PM
ezwood - 11 October 2012 11:44 PM

Hello Admin,
I downloaded and installed DSON..it imports just fine, but the problem I am having is when you go to switch to different catagory..IE material, pose, etc. It will not load that libary it just sticks in the figures. is there a fix to this?

Which version of Poser? Also, are you switching back to your Poser Runtime Library or staying in the ones that came with this? If you aren’t switching to your Poser one, could it be there isn’t anything in those folders in the new Runtime? I know I am using Poser Pro 2012 and it is going between my runtime libraries fine but I dont have Poser 9 just 2012 Pro so I cant check the other. I know its working fine in 2012 though. Also could it possibly be lagging a little maybe?

This was the other person having this issue from this thread…(library doesn’t switch) Could it be something with Adobe Air maybe? *draws blank*

ezwood: I would add to or put in a ticket on this topic as well in bug tracker. (Add to most likely as I believe yet another person having the issue is putting in a ticket atm) Once its in I’ll post a link here for anyone also having the issue that wants to add anything to it.

Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 439 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2007-05-14
foxylady - 12 October 2012 11:06 AM
DAZ_KatBriggs - 12 October 2012 10:02 AM
foxylady - 12 October 2012 09:58 AM
foxylady - 12 October 2012 09:19 AM

HELP PLEASE

I did not come to the forums yesterday and I am so far behind on what is going on, it is pathetic.  I need to read every post in this thread because there is a lot of great information in here on installing etc.

What I need help on is my cart.  Right now, I have the Genesis Starter Bundle, M5 Starter Bundle and V5 Starter Bundle in my cart.  Will this be enough to get me started with getting everything working in Poser?  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

If I wait and read all the posts, the sale will be over and I will still be reading.

Thank you so much Daz.  This was great news and I really appreciate the effort that made this possible.  This Poser user could not be happier.

Will I be okay with these three?  Anyone?

As long as http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dson-importer-for-poser is in your cart as well, then yes, you should be good to go.  That is the most important piece.  The rest is extra and not required.

Kat

Thank you Kat.  I only read the very first post in this thread when I proceeded to break the speed of light, checking out with the Importer.  So I am good to go there.  I wanted to grab it before someone at Daz said “Why are we giving this away?”

I thought it would be a good idea to get some starter packages so my people can have some textures and hair.  I have always coveted the Town and Country shirts and it comes in the M5 starter package, so I can grab that package and get the Town & Country also.

I shall patiently wait for anything you convert.

Did I mention how happy I was?  I guess this is one of the reasons that Daz is the best of the best.

Awesome.  smile  Glad you are happy.  I played with T&C the other day.  I really like that one too.  smile

Kat

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 440 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2003-10-09
DAZ_ann0314 - 12 October 2012 11:51 AM

Everything installed OK, I load up genesis, BUT then I cant access any other libraries, pose props etc

any advice

I have been unable to reproduce this. Can I talk you into filing a bug at http:\\bugs.daz3d.com in the DSON Importer for Poser Project. Either I or a member of my team will need more information so we can figure this one out.

Thanks.

Request #115215

I want directly to http:\\bugs.daz3d.com   & it says” Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect”

WHAT !!

The bug reporter does not share your daz3d login information—if this is the first time you’re using it, you need to register first.

& now I’ve been waiting almost an hour for my confirmation e-mail to register,  bug reporter seems to have a few bugs

Even though you didn’t get the e-mail, go and try to log in and see if it lets you in.

Ah gotcha..I thought you set it. Been awhile since I made an account in that system :( That said someone else is having the issue as well and may be putting in a ticket so one way or another there should be a ticket on it hopefully.

On that note, did you double check to be sure the email didn’t get “spam filtered” It shouldn’t have but stranger things have happened. By now you should have gotten it. You could try putting it back through again possibly with another e-mail addy or trying to use the same one possibly?

I’m now in and posting the problem , but I’d like to point out the bug page dosnt list poser 9 , it stops at 7

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 441 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
greyson5 - 12 October 2012 12:12 PM
DAZ_ann0314 - 12 October 2012 11:51 AM

any advice

Thanks.

Request #115215

WHAT !!

I’m now in and posting the problem , but I’d like to point out the bug page dosnt list poser 9 , it stops at 7

I know someone else was posting this bug as well..if you want to wait for them to post it, I can add the link here and you can add to it then to keep all the information on it together.

Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 442 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

OK here is the existing Bug Report on this issue:

https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=48127

Greyson and ezwood, please consider adding any additional information or details to it smile

Made that red cuz for as fast as this thread is going I didn’t want you to miss it LOL

Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 443 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2003-10-09

KAT HELP

I had those three items in my cart and the total was $30, after I got the confirmation here in the forum that the three would be good to start, I went back to my cart.  The total is now $75.

Is the store just having overload?  Should I wait a little while, then try again?

I had my heart set on those three.

Signature 

A fool and her money are soon .....Hey!  Where’s my purse?

Old Post Count:  1110

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 444 ]
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2007-05-14
Isikol - 12 October 2012 10:58 AM
DAZ_KatBriggs - 12 October 2012 10:08 AM
Isikol - 12 October 2012 10:07 AM
dtamm - 12 October 2012 09:55 AM

#3 is either a corrupted dll(not likely), using an older version of Poser(not likely), or not having the Visual Studio 2010 SP1 runtime (most likely).  Install one or both of the following:
- http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328
- http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523

im having this problem and i still haven’t find a solution to this…

a)i completely removed poser and reinstalled it with sr3.1
b) i installed both c++ updates
c) i used the correct dson 64bit installer
d) my windows are 64bit and fully updated and checked for missing updates…

im an expert when it comes to pc…but darn, i can’t figure this out…

What version of Poser?  9 or 2012?

2012 pro

Ok all that is correct.  64bit/Poser version match.  smile  Thank you…..

Ummm….digging back through posts….this thread is growing each time I refresh…. 

Again, sorry for any repeats…

Did you get the DSON Importer installed to the Poser 2012 Pro directory, and not where you are installing content?  It needs to be in the same location as the Poser install.  I see you have installed the C++ updates as well….Good.

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 445 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  622
Joined  2004-12-14
Rduda - 12 October 2012 08:38 AM
Rduda - 12 October 2012 07:01 AM

First, Thank you Daz, sorry for all the cr@p I gave you on getting Genesis for Poser.

Now I had a problem now installing, the DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.0.0.9_Mac64 went in with no problem. But 14812_GenesisStarterEssentials_1.6_trx & 14812_GenesisStarterEssentialsPoserCF_1.1_dpc gets errors:

There has been an error.
Error running osascript -e “POSIX path of (path to applications folder from user domain)” : 2012-10-12 08:33:58.914 osascript[83021:60b] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions, 262): no suitable image found.  Did find:
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition “/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax” declares no loadable handlers.
15:59: execution error: Folder does not exist, and you don’t have access privileges to create it. (-5000)

Im running on a Mac OS X 10.6.8

ANy one know what to do?

No one? :(

I am running 10.6.8 and I am not getting those errors. (Poser 2012 SR3.1)  I installed to a temp file on the desktop & then moved the content to my “! Genesis” folder in my “Additional Runtimes” folder.  I got the grey golem running in Poser - now I need to figure out what to do with it.

Did you install the DSON importer first?  The error message looks like the program is looking for something in the add on scripts that the DSON importer installs.

Signature 

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored” - Aldous Huxley

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 446 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  401
Joined  2004-08-23

Yes i installed the importer first

ssgbryan - 12 October 2012 12:24 PM
Rduda - 12 October 2012 08:38 AM
Rduda - 12 October 2012 07:01 AM

First, Thank you Daz, sorry for all the cr@p I gave you on getting Genesis for Poser.

Now I had a problem now installing, the DSON_Importer_for_Poser_1.0.0.9_Mac64 went in with no problem. But 14812_GenesisStarterEssentials_1.6_trx & 14812_GenesisStarterEssentialsPoserCF_1.1_dpc gets errors:

There has been an error.
Error running osascript -e “POSIX path of (path to applications folder from user domain)” : 2012-10-12 08:33:58.914 osascript[83021:60b] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions, 262): no suitable image found.  Did find:
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition “/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax” declares no loadable handlers.
15:59: execution error: Folder does not exist, and you don’t have access privileges to create it. (-5000)

Im running on a Mac OS X 10.6.8

ANy one know what to do?

No one? :(

I am running 10.6.8 and I am not getting those errors. (Poser 2012 SR3.1)  I installed to a temp file on the desktop & then moved the content to my “! Genesis” folder in my “Additional Runtimes” folder.  I got the grey golem running in Poser - now I need to figure out what to do with it.

Did you install the DSON importer first?  The error message looks like the program is looking for something in the add on scripts that the DSON importer installs.

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 447 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1338
Joined  2006-01-16

Please contact Customer Support.

foxylady - 12 October 2012 12:15 PM

KAT HELP

I had those three items in my cart and the total was $30, after I got the confirmation here in the forum that the three would be good to start, I went back to my cart.  The total is now $75.

Is the store just having overload?  Should I wait a little while, then try again?

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 448 ]
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2007-05-14

KAT HELP

I forwarded this to someone who can look into that.  The store prices are out of my area.  smile

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 449 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08

KAT HELP

Sometimes the browser will log you out. Maybe that happened and you lost your PC discounts. Could that be the case?

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 450 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2003-10-09

At first I thought that is what happened, so I logged out, closed browser, cleared cache and cookies.  I started again and it was still $75, not $30.  I guess I should just give it an hour or so, then try again.  One can only hope you guys didn’t change your mind about the discounts, an example would be Town and Country (this is not in my cart because it is in the M5 Starter Bundle, but I do remember the price).  Town and Country was showing at $2.62, now it is $10.xx.  I am logged in.

So something strange happened.

DAZ_bfurner - 12 October 2012 12:35 PM

KAT HELP

Sometimes the browser will log you out. Maybe that happened and you lost your PC discounts. Could that be the case?

Signature 

A fool and her money are soon .....Hey!  Where’s my purse?

Old Post Count:  1110

30 of 72