Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
How hard would it be to update a product to fit to Genesis?
Posted: 13 October 2012 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8971
Joined  2007-11-06
jim - 13 October 2012 07:39 PM
SickleYield - 13 October 2012 06:35 PM

It won’t let me answer your PM because it says your screen name doesn’t exist.

That’s… Very odd.

I wonder why that is. I tried to send a message to a forum moderator the other day, but it vanished from my sent-box (I did save it to sent). Forum issues, perhaps?

SickleYield - 13 October 2012 06:35 PM

I was wrong, though.  The answer is actually no, you can’t.  I did not make the pants that way -  most business pants for women in fact have some clearance and don’t fit that tightly through that area.

That’s what I had thought, and I’ll learn to live with it. It’s not that big a deal, and I am nothing if not adaptable. smile

Thank you, though. That business suit is probably the non-first-party content I am happiest with. Best money I’ve spent on the site, really. smile

Unfortunately, there’s a glitch that allows more than one person to register the same forum name, so there are 8 different members named “Jim”, and the PM system can’t handle it.  Send a PM to Richard Haseltine with your email address (so he gets the right one) and a new forum name (with some alternates in case the one you want is taken), and he can change it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 13 October 2012 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5097
Joined  2008-03-06

Can’t answer your last one either. :(  I’d like to send a more personal response, so I’ll wait and resend it in a few minutes and see if it works.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 14 October 2012 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2012-07-24
SickleYield - 13 October 2012 08:19 PM

Can’t answer your last one either. :(  I’d like to send a more personal response, so I’ll wait and resend it in a few minutes and see if it works.

Try it now, I’m all better. smile

Posted: 15 October 2012 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2012-07-24

For those wanting to see some of the reasons behind my questions, I give you a link!

Alice in Cyberland practice

With props given to SickleYield as due.

2 of 2