Is 9mbi.com legit?
Posted: 10 October 2012 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5244
Joined  2012-04-07
RKane_1 - 10 October 2012 08:07 AM
Boudicca36 - 10 October 2012 06:25 AM

Not certain but I think I read somewhere that the owners have simply moved on to other interests.
Maybe somebody that knows how to can check with the host company or whoever to be sure it’s not just a computer game happening ‘cause that’s not exactly what we’re supposed to be doing on the ‘Net.

Edit: oopsie. My reply should have been as Patience55.

But, we know you are the same people and we like you so we are good with it. *smile*

hehehe ... thank you. I sometimes get these feelings of split personality for some reason in a few forums. The support system here though is real good and I didn’t lose access to all my downloads during the switchover. Can’t say the same for some other websites though ... wonder who I’ll be next year?!!  I do however keep all my shares’ folders names to the “Catherine3678a” because I’m truly not trying to confuse anybody.

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 10 October 2012 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  867
Joined  2008-04-30
Patience55 - 10 October 2012 09:51 AM

hehehe ... thank you. I sometimes get these feelings of split personality for some reason in a few forums. The support system here though is real good and I didn’t lose access to all my downloads during the switchover. Can’t say the same for some other websites though ... wonder who I’ll be next year?!!  I do however keep all my shares’ folders names to the “Catherine3678a” because I’m truly not trying to confuse anybody.

Wow.  Until this post, I didnt realize this was Catherine.  Hey You!!!

-MJ

Posted: 10 October 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5244
Joined  2012-04-07
MJ007 - 10 October 2012 10:17 AM
Patience55 - 10 October 2012 09:51 AM

Wow.  Until this post, I didnt realize this was Catherine.  Hey You!!!

-MJ

tsk, tsk, hehehe ... Hi There! Yes it’s me. grin  My sharecg.com acct is Boudicca36 but if/when you download files from there, you’ll find the folders saying Catherine3678a ... which is the handle I started with. You wouldn’t believe some of the handles I’ve put up on some websites ... there are a few which really don’t work quite right when it comes to resetting passwords and all that and one ‘has to’ take another handle. So who am I to argue with a computer form?!!

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 10 October 2012 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1104
Joined  2005-07-29

What’s funny is I keep getting your name mixed up with your number. i could have SWORN it was Patience 36 and Boudicca55. *laugh*

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 02 October 2013 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  539
Joined  2008-07-18

Looks like their site is totally down now. I sent him a Renderosity sitemail and heard nothing back. I hope he’s ok!

Signature 

My Free Stuff | My Big Store at CP | My Smaller Store at Renderosity | Prayer | Me on Twitter | Me on DA

Posted: 21 November 2013 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2005-02-08

Yup…seems like the site is down…

What is his Renderosity name?

Posted: 25 August 2014 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-09-26

Please Help!

It seems that 9mbi is no longer up and running.  However, I have recently seen thehis dress below and would like to know what it is called.  Can anyone answer?

Link Removed

Thanks,
WR

Posted: 25 August 2014 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17085
Joined  2003-10-09

Sorry we had to remove your link, the site hosting it had readily accessible images with nudity. If you can find an image of the item on a site that doesn’t show nudity (without registration) you are welcome to post a link to that.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

2 of 2