Digital Art Zone

23 of 25
*CLOSED* RRRR Contest - $240 in GC prizes!!
Posted: 19 November 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 331 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  554
Joined  2007-01-20
sedor - 19 November 2012 05:36 PM
3DProclivity - 19 November 2012 05:28 PM
Ken OBanion - 19 November 2012 11:44 AM

I agree, Luci.  That promo is really over the top.  (Didn’t stop me from buying the product, though!)

And the ‘violence’ in the yanked image wasn’t all that violent, either.  A spurt of green alien blood, big tap-dancin’ whoop.  I never even located the weapon.

[snip]!

Forensic analysis (yes, another infamous Alien Autopsy) determined the the girl did not deliver the fatal shot.  The slime splatter direction and the discovery of two projectiles in the body were inconsistent with a single shooter hypothesis,  It was subsequently discovered that an officer from the City Enforcers Office across the street shot the Alien insurgent with his Desert Eagle 150, which bullet he expertly lodged in the extra rigid spine of the creature so as not to injury a citizen protecting pre-ultratech history.  You can have the full report read to you at wxy.BInformed.cef

Thats what I thought raspberry

That announcement of the final results of the analysis was typo’d by the CEF.  I had nothing to do with it or the alleged video still sent with it, which has subsequently disappeared.  Rumor has it that the Major General of the Agency of Alien Affairs wanted it for his office wall.

Posted: 19 November 2012 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 332 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  722
Joined  2009-08-21
Luci45 - 19 November 2012 03:51 PM
Totte - 19 November 2012 12:54 PM

You know, I’m almost halfway tempted to open up a RRRR thread over on Renderotica!  Imagine the possibilities!

And now I challenge you to scrub that mental picture out of your heads!

rubbing eyes, nope still there… damn you. We need to setup rrrr.org (it’s for sale).

Yeah, thanks, Ken. rolleyes

“rrrr.org” ? Hmmm, that sounds interesting…

Hey, we live to serve!

RRRR.org….  Are you sure that site wouldn’t be confused with a Guy Fieri fan-site?  (Because ‘RRRR’ is vaguely reminiscent of stomach-growling noises….  Just sayin’!)

Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club

Rule #1: Don’t sweat the nickel stuff.
Rule #2: It’s ALL nickel stuff.

My DeviantArt gallery: obanionk0530

“Interfere?  Of course we should interfere!  Always do what you’re best at, that’s what I say!” - Doctor Who

Posted: 19 November 2012 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 333 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-08-21
3DProclivity - 19 November 2012 05:50 PM

I agree, Luci.  That promo is really over the top.  (Didn’t stop me from buying the product, though!)

And the ‘violence’ in the yanked image wasn’t all that violent, either.  A spurt of green alien blood, big tap-dancin’ whoop.  I never even located the weapon.

[snip]!

Forensic analysis (yes, another infamous Alien Autopsy) determined the the girl did not deliver the fatal shot.  The slime splatter direction and the discovery of two projectiles in the body were inconsistent with a single shooter hypothesis,  It was subsequently discovered that an officer from the City Enforcers Office across the street shot the Alien insurgent with his Desert Eagle 150, which bullet he expertly lodged in the extra rigid spine of the creature so as not to injury a citizen protecting pre-ultratech history.  You can have the full report read to you at wxy.BInformed.cef

That announcement of the final results of the analysis was typo’d by the CEF.  I had nothing to do with it or the alleged video still sent with it, which has subsequently disappeared.  Rumor has it that the Major General of the Agency of Alien Affairs wanted it for his office wall.

Oh, good lord, did I just start (yet another) conspiracy theory?  Great, just wait till this meme hits the Wider Web!

And I’m already a Social Outcast within my family…!  I’ll never date again! (sobbing into my elbow, covered by my official, NFL-sanctioned, New England Patriots Tom Brady (#12) home-team (blue) jersey, and you probably reached the TMI Event Horizon at about, oh, I’m guessing Word One of this post…!)

Signature 

“Interfere?  Of course we should interfere!  Always do what you’re best at, that’s what I say!” - Doctor Who

Posted: 19 November 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 334 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-01-20
Ken OBanion - 19 November 2012 08:23 PM
3DProclivity - 19 November 2012 05:50 PM

[snip]!

Oh, good lord, did I just start (yet another) conspiracy theory?  Great, just wait till this meme hits the Wider Web!

And I’m already a Social Outcast within my family…!  I’ll never date again! (sobbing into my elbow, covered by my official, NFL-sanctioned, New England Patriots Tom Brady (#12) home-team (blue) jersey, and you probably reached the TMI Event Horizon at about, oh, I’m guessing Word One of this post…!)

Yeah, basically you’re screwed!  The only question, exponentially and politically speaking, is to what power?

Posted: 19 November 2012 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 335 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-08-21

The nth.  Duh!

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2012 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 336 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2012-03-06
Estroyer - 16 November 2012 12:52 PM
Denny L - 15 November 2012 08:15 PM
barbult - 15 November 2012 12:01 AM

I love his holding his breath expression.

Good eye! 
Wasn’t sure if that would get lost in the background.

It was one of the first things that even drew my attention :D
Brought a smile to my face!

Time well spent if people are noticing it. smile

Luci45 - 18 November 2012 05:50 PM

Denny L #1 That is so much fun, just super-nutty!

My avatar should have been the first hint of nuttiness.

Signature 

The Cashew Gallery (PG-13)

Posted: 19 November 2012 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 337 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2012-03-06

Forensic analysis (yes, another infamous Alien Autopsy) determined that the girl did not deliver the fatal shot.  The slime splatter direction and the discovery of two projectiles in the body were inconsistent with a single shooter hypothesis,  It was subsequently discovered that an officer from the City Enforcers Office across the street shot the Alien insurgent with his Desert Eagle 150, which bullet he expertly lodged in the extra rigid spine of the creature so as not to injure a citizen protecting pre-ultratech history.  You can have the full report read to you at wxy.BInformed.cef

Now I just wanna see that censored version of your entry.

Signature 

The Cashew Gallery (PG-13)

Posted: 20 November 2012 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 338 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-01-20
Denny L - 19 November 2012 10:39 PM

Forensic analysis (yes, another infamous Alien Autopsy) determined that the girl did not deliver the fatal shot.  The slime splatter direction and the discovery of two projectiles in the body were inconsistent with a single shooter hypothesis,  It was subsequently discovered that an officer from the City Enforcers Office across the street shot the Alien insurgent with his Desert Eagle 150, which bullet he expertly lodged in the extra rigid spine of the creature so as not to injure a citizen protecting pre-ultratech history.  You can have the full report read to you at wxy.BInformed.cef

See the new link above (page 22, below the removal notice). 

We worked it out so my original entry can be a part of the contest AND meet the DAZ TOS.

Thank you Richard for the DA suggestion and Totte for allowing a link in place of the image! smile

Posted: 20 November 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 339 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2282
Joined  2012-02-04
3DProclivity - 20 November 2012 08:53 AM

We worked it out so my original entry can be a part of the contest AND meet the DAZ TOS.

Thank you Richard for the DA suggestion and Totte for allowing a link in place of the image! smile

The problem is that without an account there, I cannot see your image. How will it be handled for the voting?

Posted: 20 November 2012 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 340 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-01-20
barbult - 20 November 2012 10:52 AM
3DProclivity - 20 November 2012 08:53 AM

The problem is that without an account there, I cannot see your image. How will it be handled for the voting?

I don’t know.  I had to open an account to post it there. smile  It only took a few minutes.

Off the top of my head: DA provides free registration.  You could open an account using a disposable email address if you don’t want to give them your real email.  Or, if you are really opposed to that, you could pm me and I’ll just send you a copy.  Unless someone else has a better solution that’s all I can offer.

Posted: 20 November 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 341 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5592
Joined  2005-08-29

I have an idea, with content advisory and all (why didnt * think if that before with my picture. I give it a shot….

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 20 November 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 342 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

OK!
It did work as I hoped wink

http://4eyes.code66.se/?p=7564#more-7564

Signature 

Community Volunteer

I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 20 November 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 343 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14272
Joined  2003-10-09

Clever, but the reason I suggested Deviant Art is that there need to be filters that actually block access without a log in.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 20 November 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 344 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29
Richard Haseltine - 20 November 2012 01:37 PM

Clever, but the reason I suggested Deviant Art is that there need to be filters that actually block access without a log in.

And the everyone that needs to vote needs to have a DA account (see above).

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 20 November 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 345 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  858
Joined  2008-04-29
Richard Haseltine - 20 November 2012 01:37 PM

Totte supplies a warning on his website. DAZ’s New Products page needs at least a Parental Advisory warning. Really. Granting a “limited exception” is not a filter.

Image Attachments
bs_capture.JPG
 Signature 

My deviantART gallery: http://lucia45.deviantart.com/

23 of 25