Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12060
Joined  2007-11-06
Skiriki - 10 October 2012 11:33 PM
Spyro - 10 October 2012 11:22 PM

Looks like a caffeine hit then.

Oh yea, good idea.

And Kyoto Kid, don’t worry. Just use it and whatever you like to use in general. No need to explain anything, and no need for anyone to gloat, either, y’know? smile ‘Cuz the point is to have fun, right? So let’s have fun!

Do more piccies! smile

..I will admit, it was more fun than I’ve had over the last couple years. Watching Leela come together so nicely and so elegantly was very pleasing.

...still feel I’ll have a hard time living all my comments down. Heck, I even put Sadie for Genesis on the wishlist.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 10 October 2012 11:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 257 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04
Kyoto Kid - 10 October 2012 11:52 PM

..I will admit, it was more fun than I’ve had over the last couple years. Watching Leela come together so nicely and so elegantly was very pleasing.

...still feel I’ll have a hard time living all my comments down. Heck, I even put Sadie for Genesis on the wishlist.

Dewd, yer cool. smile Do more renders! :D And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Geometric shells are btw uber-cool and make life sooooo much easier when it comes to conforming clothes. smile And other cool tricks you can do! Let’s have fun together!

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 258 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4966
Joined  2009-02-26
Kyoto Kid - 10 October 2012 11:52 PM
Skiriki - 10 October 2012 11:33 PM
Spyro - 10 October 2012 11:22 PM

Looks like a caffeine hit then.

Oh yea, good idea.

And Kyoto Kid, don’t worry. Just use it and whatever you like to use in general. No need to explain anything, and no need for anyone to gloat, either, y’know? smile ‘Cuz the point is to have fun, right? So let’s have fun!

Do more piccies! smile

Now you’ll be able to get heaps of new stuff!!!! And you’ll be able to use thornes kids after all.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 259 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

4.5 runs well on some lower end systems and then not at all on some others it’s always nice to hear it was worked for another user. The Fact it’s KK who has had so much trouble in the past is just hard for me to take in.

Complaint: Insomnia! I can not get to sleep. Normally I would not care but now I’ll miss my treatment this morning. I refuse to drive in a zombie state, which I’ll be in after a few more hours.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 260 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Do you have sleeping pills? They might do the trick.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 261 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 11 October 2012 12:19 AM

Do you have sleeping pills? They might do the trick.

Much to late for the pills, I should have taken it a 8:30 or so. One now and I will sleep until 9 or 10 easy, which would just mess me up for tomorrow night. My 9pm bed time needs to be back to my normal is what it is. I’ve played to late for a few night because I felt so much better and it just caught me out on the wrong night.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 11 October 2012 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 262 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Sleeping pills at the correct dosage generally only have effect for the first 3-4 hours. It’s just hard to get up is all.

NON COMPLAINT - I would love to see a decent and realistic LAPD police uniform for genesis. Perhaps something as well modeled as Luthbel’s War dog for genesis. There is a M4 uniform but not all that high definition… And I always hesitate buying M4 or V4 stuff for genesis, there are often complications and distortions. Specially at 20 bucks. If I were to pay that much I’d expect it for the figure I want.

Image Attachments
t-1000notamused.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 263 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12060
Joined  2007-11-06

..this is the one rub I still have with Genesis as I really cannot afford and entire new wardrobe. 

This was why I picked up the Gen3/4 body shapes and (still don’t remember doing so) GenerationX.  With them and the Transfer Utility, I can get pretty clean fits. 

Like others, I too wish Daz had an “open” cloth dynamic system for that would help solve a lot of fit issues.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 11 October 2012 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 264 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 11 October 2012 01:07 AM

Sleeping pills at the correct dosage generally only have effect for the first 3-4 hours. It’s just hard to get up is all.

And just what makes you think any pill works like it’s supposed to on my whacked out system? Hmmm?

Spyro - 11 October 2012 01:07 AM

NON COMPLAINT - I would love to see a decent and realistic LAPD police uniform for genesis. Perhaps something as well modeled as Luthbel’s War dog for genesis. There is a M4 uniform but not all that high definition… And I always hesitate buying M4 or V4 stuff for genesis, there are often complications and distortions. Specially at 20 bucks. If I were to pay that much I’d expect it for the figure I want.

I second that, and the full Army sets for V4 and M4 need updated as well and all the expansion sets for all of them.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 265 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I’m killing time so I tried this….

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

Image Attachments
M4_Police.png
 Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 266 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6431
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 02:29 AM

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

Speaking to policeman in zero pose:
“OK, now close your eyes and touch your right index finger to your nose. OK, now the left index finger. OK, now juggle, tap-dance and sing…”

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 267 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
tjohn - 11 October 2012 03:05 AM
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 02:29 AM

Speaking to policeman in zero pose:
“OK, now close your eyes and touch your right index finger to your nose. OK, now the left index finger. OK, now juggle, tap-dance and sing…”

LOL!! Now Juggle, that brings back a memory, my cousin Tim and I stayed after our shift ended at this Mexican restaurant we worked at and had some Margaritas, okay it was a lot of Margaritas. But he only lived two blocks from the place so we thought it would be safe and I could crash on his couch. We made it all the way to the entrance to his apartment complex with a Hoover cop right behind us, where they came from we never knew. He missed the turn and clipped the curb. Pop went the lights, so of course we pulled out of the road and stopped, Tim grabs three bean bags hops out of the car and starts juggling, he was pretty good and learned things like that just to prove he could. The cops asked him were we were going so he said right here I’m almost home. They told him to go on home but not let them see us again that night. I thought he had lost his mind when he jumped out and started juggling, but it worked.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 268 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

LOL, That’s a funny story. I had this scene from “The Man With Two Brains” in mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MXU3J6Qbs

Signature 

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 269 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Thanks for the link, it also brought back memories. I remember when Steve was just a stand up. His you can’t do a sad song on a Banjo bit was great.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 270 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 03:47 AM

Thanks for the link, it also brought back memories. I remember when Steve was just a stand up. His you can’t do a sad song on a Banjo bit was great.

I actually caught Steve’s act live when he was still an unknown (1972). He was the opening act for the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and did exactly the same material he was doing when fame struck. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t catch my breath (and getting odd glances from my girlfriend who just didn’t get what was so funny). Half the audience was laughing, the other half mystified.
So why did Steve become so successful later with essentially the same act?
In 1972, he had very long hair, a thick full beard, and was dressed all in denim, looking like your typical early ‘70s hippie.
The white suits, clean-shaven look apparently made his humor more accessible to a wider audience.
Or maybe the rest of the world just caught up with him. wink

Signature 

18 of 100