13 of 100
Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread
Posted: 09 October 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 181 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7940
Joined  2009-06-11
tjohn - 09 October 2012 05:34 PM

pssst…Skiriki. New choices to vote for here: Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Members Choice

(covers ears in attempt to protect them from Squeeeeee)

Let me know where you want my vote to go

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
fixmypcmike - 09 October 2012 04:56 PM
Rezca - 09 October 2012 04:45 PM
ps1borg - 09 October 2012 04:37 PM
Rezca - 09 October 2012 04:26 PM

Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio?  Someone was asking about that on DA D:

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I’m not fully sure he’d know what settings/tabs you’re talking about XD

On the Surface tab.  Specular strength for the overall intensity.  Glossiness:  high glossiness causes small, sharp highlights, low glossiness causes large, diffuse highlights.

Thanks for elaborating smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Jaderail - 09 October 2012 04:51 PM

Today’s Stuff….

Complaint #1: Burned out… must take some time to just let my brain reboot and clear all the caches.
Complaint #2: Brain Cache mode, This should work but it does not, try it again, it still does not work, should work, try again….
Complaint #3: The DS4.5P interface is so FUBAR! Why the heck could they not leave all the menu’s/Options in the same place?
Complaint #4: When bad things happen to good people and I just can not do anything to help.

None Complaint #1: The RRRR Contest has moved to the Commons, more Users=Much more fun. H,E, double toothpicks YES!!
None Complaint #2: Except for brain freeze I feel pretty darn good today. Even the Temp went up a bit which helped much.
None Complaint #3: Happy to see Woolyloach back and up to his normal griping about the stuff he loves to gripe about.

I think that covers it all today.

needs reformat all button next to the make art one smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2122
Joined  2008-01-02

Mmm…. I wish InterPoser Pro had an option to mirror a pose.  I see poses in the pose-pack I got for the Digi-Trex that would be *perfect* if they were flipped. The neck is easy enough to change, but is the legs that are a chore D:
Mm… I still haven’t gotten those SubDragon poses converted into a format I can use. Haven’t ever sent a message/email to Swidhelm about the leathery dragon wings being Poser-only either, but I doubt that will ever be addressed. I can’t rig stuff to save my life, but I guess I’m going to have to learn if I ever want to use his dragons *sob*

Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10966
Joined  2005-10-07

i’m catching someone’s cold.  **schnizzl**

Timmy Turner wishes he was inside the internet.  Wanda and Cosmo haz a baby named Poof.

brr.  shiverin.  closed all the windows. 2 blankies.

ooo, hot chocolate packets, rediwhip and butterscotch schnapps.
slides buttershots down the bar for everyone who wantz ... but i gotta boil the water first.

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6252
Joined  2003-10-09
Misty Whisky - 09 October 2012 06:34 PM

Timmy Turner wishes he was inside the internet.  Wanda and Cosmo haz a baby named Poof.

slides buttershots down the bar for everyone who wantz ... but i gotta boil the water first.

Sorry. I did warn everyone to spray their screens.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 09 October 2012 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 187 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10966
Joined  2005-10-07
tjohn - 09 October 2012 06:38 PM
Misty Whisky - 09 October 2012 06:34 PM

Sorry. I did warn everyone to spray their screens.

yoo did. lol

feeling warmer on the inside, buttershotz delicioso

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 09 October 2012 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

Grilled whiting for lunch on a tray. It looks familiar, uncannily similar, to dead fish on a tray I ate the other day smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4911
Joined  2009-02-26

Complaint.

Why does Apple think it’s fine to update the iphone every week!?! For god sake, it’s not like it needs it! I wouldn’t be updating it if it wasn’t for ebay app requiring it! Stupid.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 09 October 2012 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

780 MB Update! My god!

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 191 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02
Spyro - 09 October 2012 07:42 PM

780 MB Update! My god!

[Sarcasm] After all, everyone in the world has a super-fast T1 line to provide them with quick downloads. So it’s perfectly reasonable to force massive downloads on people constantly. [End-Sarcasm]
*sigh*  I don’t get why they think that’s needed. Heck, I keep telling iTunes nearly every day I don’t want to update, but even if I check DO NOT SHOW THIS AGAIN, it keeps coming up.  Heh, and every time I plug in my tablet?  Every single time… Adobe Air comes up and says “TIME FOR AN UPDAAAAATE!!! Plz disconnect your tablet so we can update~”
>_>

Signature 

404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.

Posted: 09 October 2012 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 192 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02

My next software purchase looks like it’s going to be from RedGiant =3
Hmm although…. It doesn’t say if Photoshop CS2/3 is supported… I only see options for 5 and 6.  D:
I have CS5… But not on my laptop D:
Mmm nope.  CS5 is the earliest they support for the product I am looking at D:
Poo.  *Tries to find his CS5 installer, remembering all the while how much I detest its interface and zooming/scrolling features*

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 193 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

No. Only the west and Europe has super fast Internet. Australia particularly is Extremely behind in everything! Our Priminister has only recently announced that in 5 YEARS! we will actually replace our existing phone lines with modern technology! That gives us a wait of about 10 years. Then we’ll be behind yet again. Our computers are downgraded because our Internet is crap, as is all our camera tech that comes with computer products.

Our car technology is like 20 years behind the world aswell.

Yey.

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 194 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

And the Aussie government and media wonders why we are all turning to on line shops and importing of products.

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 195 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

I’ve been looking at buying a better computer. I quoted a custom computer with the capacity and functionality of about 6x that or our highest range products in our major shops for half the price. Go figure.

Signature 

13 of 100