Digital Art Zone

12 of 100
Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread
Posted: 09 October 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10926
Joined  2005-10-07

last night, my doggie went to run up the 3 steps of our stoop, his legs collapsed under him and i had to haul him up.  he seemed okay later, moving slower.  it was a major shock, i guess age is catching up with us.  we had a major mush-fest last night.  i really wanted to stay home with him today.

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 09 October 2012 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

Awwww. Poor goggie. :( *hugs to both*

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 October 2012 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0
Misty Whisky - 09 October 2012 10:59 AM

last night, my doggie went to run up the 3 steps of our stoop, his legs collapsed under him and i had to haul him up.  he seemed okay later, moving slower.  it was a major shock, i guess age is catching up with us.  we had a major mush-fest last night.  i really wanted to stay home with him today.

Poor thing!  Hope doggie gets better soonest!!!

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 09 October 2012 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2122
Joined  2008-01-02

On the subject of animal sadness, a friend’s foster father just ran over his grey kitten this morning while backing out of the driveway, then sent him a text message telling him to “Hurry up and clean up the dead cat in the driveway”.
>_> 

(Oh also site is telling me to log in with the “Broken and evil Log-In page that doesn’t actually work”)

Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 09 October 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7926
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Warmish under a marbled white and blue-grey sky hinting at rain sometime, though perhaps not today smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Salvatore - 09 October 2012 09:30 AM
Misty Whisky - 09 October 2012 07:56 AM

i like using AO on my pp12 lights.  does that make me a bad person?

That totally depends,,,
As our universe, and everything that we do, is an interactive process, it’s hard to judge cause we don’t yet know all the consequences, soooo, if our universe has a happy end, it was alright, if not,,,, we will call on you for satisfaction reminding you of you’re karmic responsibility…..cool grin

Uhm,, hello raspberry

*waves*  Who’s to cast the first ray?  smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Woolyloach - 09 October 2012 10:10 AM

Sure Happy It’s Tuesday COMPLAINT TIME! vampire

- Got Sculpey all over last night
- Need wire cutters for armature wire, ruined a pair of scissors
- Tentacles without wire are REAL limp
- Need a Barbie doll to be tentacle molested, going to be hard to explain buying a Barbie doll
- Need tripod for camera, handheld shots of static subjects kind of sucks
- Chilly out last night, had to dig out the heater and fire it up shock
- Hard to get smooth joins in Sculpey with just my fingers
- Going to need paint, someday, sigh
- Need N gauge houses, trees, etc. for monsters to attack
- Back still hurts, still on heating pad at office
- Thinking it’s easier to make scenes in Poser/Daz than real life
- Sculpey in quantity is EXPENSIVE
- Barbie dolls are EXPENSIVE, and the CLOTHES OMG make Vickys stuff seem cheap

shock

At least sculpey won’t melt under lights like plasticine does, oh the horror of melted figurines smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Woolyloach - 09 October 2012 11:26 AM
Misty Whisky - 09 October 2012 10:59 AM

Poor thing!  Hope doggie gets better soonest!!!

Hopefully that is all better by now smile

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Rezca - 09 October 2012 02:19 PM

On the subject of animal sadness, a friend’s foster father just ran over his grey kitten this morning while backing out of the driveway, then sent him a text message telling him to “Hurry up and clean up the dead cat in the driveway”.
>_> 

(Oh also site is telling me to log in with the “Broken and evil Log-In page that doesn’t actually work”)

That is a sad story. Many levels.

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02

Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio?  Someone was asking about that on DA D:

Signature 

404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Rezca - 09 October 2012 04:26 PM

Mmm how do you adjust the specular intensity and spread (Area it covers) in DAZ Studio?  Someone was asking about that on DA D:

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02
ps1borg - 09 October 2012 04:37 PM

Directly per surface or surfaces using the surface parameter settings that affect specularity or indirectly using shadowing

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I’m not fully sure he’d know what settings/tabs you’re talking about XD

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Today’s Stuff….

Complaint #1: Burned out… must take some time to just let my brain reboot and clear all the caches.
Complaint #2: Brain Cache mode, This should work but it does not, try it again, it still does not work, should work, try again….
Complaint #3: The DS4.5P interface is so FUBAR! Why the heck could they not leave all the menu’s/Options in the same place?
Complaint #4: When bad things happen to good people and I just can not do anything to help.

None Complaint #1: The RRRR Contest has moved to the Commons, more Users=Much more fun. H,E, double toothpicks YES!!
None Complaint #2: Except for brain freeze I feel pretty darn good today. Even the Temp went up a bit which helped much.
None Complaint #3: Happy to see Woolyloach back and up to his normal griping about the stuff he loves to gripe about.

I think that covers it all today.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 09 October 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8678
Joined  2007-11-06
Rezca - 09 October 2012 04:45 PM
ps1borg - 09 October 2012 04:37 PM

Well it seems to be his first time using D|S so I’m not fully sure he’d know what settings/tabs you’re talking about XD

On the Surface tab.  Specular strength for the overall intensity.  Glossiness:  high glossiness causes small, sharp highlights, low glossiness causes large, diffuse highlights.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 09 October 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6246
Joined  2003-10-09

pssst…Skiriki. New choices to vote for here: Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Members Choice

(covers ears in attempt to protect them from Squeeeeee)

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

12 of 100