Digital Art Zone

Assigning the unassigned
Posted: 04 October 2012 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1446
Joined  2012-08-31

With items that appear in the Smart Content menu, how do I assign items that are unassigned. Is it just a matter of copying them to a different folder? And how can I create new assignments, if for example I wish to have facial poses saved under “Facials”.

Posted: 05 October 2012 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14272
Joined  2003-10-09

In Smart Content or Content Library right-click on the item and select Categorise. In the dialogue right-click on a category to get a menu with Create new category….. You can also right-click on a category in the Content Library pane and use Create New Sub-category from the menu that appears.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1446
Joined  2012-08-31

Thanks. Things were starting to get pretty disorganized in my Smart Content window. Drives my OCD crazy.

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07
Richard Haseltine - 05 October 2012 05:18 AM

In Smart Content or Content Library right-click on the item and select Categorise. In the dialogue right-click on a category to get a menu with Create new category….. You can also right-click on a category in the Content Library pane and use Create New Sub-category from the menu that appears.

Minor correct: categorize only works in Content Library, not in Smart Content, which would be very useful. Feature request filed here https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=48029 (pls add you support if you agree)

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.