I used the .rsr converter mentioned here in this thread. When I used it on on the files in My Library, it worked great. But then I went to my content library categories, and a bunch of icons are missing. The folders are there, but nothing’s inside them.
For example, the PD Priscilla freebie is visible(and loadable) from the runtime part of the content library, but when I go to my categories and try to load it from there, the icons just aren’t there. I’ve shut DS4.5 pro down and reopened it. I’ve restarted my computer, and I’ve tried reinstalling and re-categorizing PD Priscilla as well, but that didn’t work. The thing with this is that PD Priscilla didn’t have any rsr files to begin with, just .pngs.
I have no idea what to try next.
Thanks for your help.