Digital Art Zone

7 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 05 October 2012 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4895
Joined  2009-02-26

Update on these boots were made for walking (And but kicking of course, this be for hero’s and but kickers LOL)

Image Attachments
Boot4_1.jpg
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7833
Joined  2004-07-21
tjohn - 05 October 2012 02:37 PM

Anybody else recently experience an ebot avalanche from Daz Forums? It looks like somebody discovered whatever was stopping the chute and fixed it. LOL

I got the avalanche today also.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Stupid e-bots, very few threads I watch and still loads of notices. Stupid me not good today more down than up, two post and I’m running on empty.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  500
Joined  2010-12-13
Jaderail - 05 October 2012 01:24 AM
wendy♥catz - 05 October 2012 12:00 AM

Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?

Nope Mother thumb and her four daughters, my dear. I said just one more sister and then mom.

Okay, I gotta do this now, so buckle up its a strange ride….. Names Changed to Protect the Innocent vampire , Yeah Right…

First we have Sabby AKA Trickica (my Ex who thought cheating on me was an art), then we have her younger sister called Shagrilla AKA ShamMary (who would openly try to get me to cheat on her sister with her, very awkward at times), next comes the just a bit older sister Billeigh AKA Peggme (who wanted to cheat on her husband with me as I cheated on her sister with her, always discrete) after her was the oldest sister (not shown or named) AKA Wandaroundinadazz (the happily married family wallflower until the drinks started to flow) which just leaves the Mother (also not shown or named yet) AKA Barbedbradevorcera (Some how a mixture of all four daughters who acted good until Mom knows best started in her head). I’ll not bring the brother JUST above Sabby and below Peggme into this, he threatened to end my life when I started seeing Sabby but some how managed to NEVER meet me in person in the two years she and I dated or the seven years plus we were married. Mr.Hark (the brother) refused to attend any function that I was a part of. Now with all that in your head (I hope it does not explode) picture the south of the USA with family picnics, birthday parties and the yearly memorial day gatherings (also called decoration) so we can honor our dead (think family reunion). All this would be very stupid except it’s 100% true.

OK, now this sounds like an episode of the shtick Johnny Carson used to do to his studio audience called, “The Edge of Wetness.” LOL

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Spyro - 05 October 2012 02:41 PM

Update on these boots were made for walking (And but kicking of course, this be for hero’s and but kickers LOL)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hey, can you model some accessories for those stompers too, when you’re done?

Like, pretty bows. I mean, nothing’s cuter than badass boots and pretty bows on them, worn by a cute lady with an attitude (think Tank Girl).

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6189
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 05 October 2012 02:48 PM

Stupid e-bots, very few threads I watch and still loads of notices. Stupid me not good today more down than up, two post and I’m running on empty.

Most of them are old ones you should have gotten earlier. Mine were. Probably safe to delete those.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Skiriki - 05 October 2012 02:55 PM
Spyro - 05 October 2012 02:41 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hey, can you model some accessories for those stompers too, when you’re done?

Like, pretty bows. I mean, nothing’s cuter than badass boots and pretty bows on them, worn by a cute lady with an attitude (think Tank Girl).

HAHA! pretty bows on badass boots?????? That sounds a bit contradictory don’t you think?... might paints some daffodils on the texture too while Im at it LMAO

Well, I could collaborate with wendy, she makes pretty bows! My definition of a bow is one that kills. LOL

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7513
Joined  2009-07-13

I have everything unticked so I sincerely hope no ebots arrive,
so far so good
I stopped using my hotmail account that my old forum notifications went to, the new one goes to my home email which my account is under that previously only got store activity, so far only messages about moderator action on my posts!! red face
would not want more as I have an email client for it on both my laptop AND my Android.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

OK now my Forum Subscriptions are working the way they should. I follow one to the thread, read every post that’s been added since the last time I was there.  After I leave that thread I get a new notice the next time someone adds a new post. Hope it stays that way now.

Signature 

“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

The bots will get lost again rolleyes

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Spyro - 05 October 2012 03:10 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…
(pant, wheeze)
...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(passes out)

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

you know what is REALLY stoopid, my home email is name(not giving real one online)@ (gap so forum does not do javascript thingy) virginbroadband.com.au
but!
I only use my virginbroadband dongle on my desktop now which has no email client!!
my Android where I mostly read them is Optus and I use it as a modem for my laptop, so not sure how that works!
same phone tower though, Optus owns it though so gets priority, I can do 6 Daz downloads at once on my laptop using my Android as a modem, in minutes, only 2 with the Virgin dongle and they often time out!
if only they were zips, took 10mins to D’d a gig of DS4.5 32&64bit; directly to my Android tablet!! will not do exe files.
I upload nearly alll my Youtube videos from my Android.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13
tjohn - 05 October 2012 03:13 PM
Spyro - 05 October 2012 03:10 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…
(pant, wheeze) ...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(passes out)

were you breaking the forum with your no’s snake bad boy

added gaps to quote!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Spyro - 05 October 2012 03:00 PM

HAHA! pretty bows on badass boots?????? That sounds a bit contradictory don’t you think?... might paints some daffodils on the texture too while Im at it LMAO

Dude, don’t knock on daffodils—the badassest MIG paintjob I’ve seen is in local air force museum, where the kids of nearby school were given permission to design and paint it.

IT ROCKS.

See, it is all about contradictions. That little something which makes you go “wait what”.

Well, I could collaborate with wendy, she makes pretty bows! My definition of a bow is one that kills. LOL

Please do. smile

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

wendy, what do you think of carrara 8.5 beta?

Signature 

7 of 101