Digital Art Zone

30 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 11 October 2012 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 436 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4867
Joined  2009-02-26

You wif virgin? Optus can be terrible with coverage… I in my house, all bars reception… Stroll to the bathroom, 1 bar. Go to wodonga almost nothing! I need telstra.

Signature 

You will forever be in my memories and my heart, I will miss you always Jaderail, Rest in peace my friend. Some day we shall meet again.
- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 11 October 2012 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 437 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7169
Joined  2009-07-13

like I said same tower, owned by Optus my Android is happily using
and I cannot get the Virgin website, my account on my android EITHER!

maybe they got attacked!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 438 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Virgin site must be down. Hope their planes are still up though lol

Though that doesnt explain why you have no connection.

Signature 

You will forever be in my memories and my heart, I will miss you always Jaderail, Rest in peace my friend. Some day we shall meet again.

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 439 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

I had heated correspondance 12 years ago with Testra over $10 they thought I might owe them money when I cancelled my landline but infact they ended up owing ME!!

threatened debt collection until it turned out THEY were in the red! then stopped replying and NEVER paid me!
so I will not touch them with a barge pole, one of the reasons I do not have a landline. snake

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 440 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

That’s annoying… I can understand why you left em. so many arrogant white collars around. How do you normally go with the tower? Generally in the past has it been reliable or temperate?

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 441 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

* Temperamental not temperate.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 442 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

posting from Desktop now, back online
well it IS 2:40am after all!
normal people asleep, prob doing maintainance!
like I said, does happen but the usually the LOT goes out!

Signature 

my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 443 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

mostly ok but EXPENSIVE!!!!

Signature 

my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 444 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

costs me $50 for 7Gig a month
another $70 to Optus for my phone and Tablet but I get 10Gig and no upfront for the tablet
3/4 (18 mths) through my plan already, might do a landline deal when it is up with less on the android.

Signature 

my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 445 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 10:05 AM

I had heated correspondance 12 years ago with Testra over $10 they thought I might owe them money when I cancelled my landline but infact they ended up owing ME!!

threatened debt collection until it turned out THEY were in the red! then stopped replying and NEVER paid me!
so I will not touch them with a barge pole, one of the reasons I do not have a landline. snake

That hit’s close to home, (rendering right now a no go, brain looked at DS and went REALLY?) about 12 years ago we had a Tornado about 7 miles from here, I had a large limb come off my hickory tree and take all my lines off the house. The Power company was here the next day and hooked me right back up. Ma Bell (Big Company back then) never showed. I reported my line down for at least a week, still I got nothing. I called one last time (cell phone I had to have for the job, on call 24/7) I was getting the same we will look into the problem I had heard all week, so I demanded to speak with a Supervisor. In one minute I was told my house was listed as Destroyed by the storm and they refused to run a line to a property without a home on it. I explained I was standing in my house and that I had NO damage but they refused because my address was on some list. I never found out what list but I got Power, Cable and of course Property Taxes that year. I still do not have a landline to my house, I have a cable phone now.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 446 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Wow, that’s so stupid. What do they not have a brain. There are many ways to varify somethings existence, and all they need to do is send their electrician and he’ll see the damn house wtf lol!

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 447 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

Daz cannot place my order for two bikinis I used my platinum bonus $4 on, went to paypal twice, hope I do not get billed twice!!

Signature 

my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 448 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Oh look… 2112 Write it backwards and it the same lol .... (Omg, I’ve posted 60 posts in my sesh today bh)

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 449 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

send them a Google maps image of your house!

Signature 

my render thread
my gallery

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 450 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 10:35 AM

Daz cannot place my order for two bikinis I used my platinum bonus $4 on, went to paypal twice, hope I do not get billed twice!!

If it did, you could get a full refund for it.

Signature 

30 of 101