Digital Art Zone

27 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 11 October 2012 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 391 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4876
Joined  2009-02-26
tjohn - 11 October 2012 05:29 AM
Spyro - 11 October 2012 05:16 AM

I spread like a plague of zombies… Watch out!

You spread more like Vegemite, mate. LOL

LMAO and taste awful too haha!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 392 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6060
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss Bad Wolf - 11 October 2012 05:27 AM

What are the best ways to help a snake bite victim?  Wondering for story idea.  I have not been bitten by a snake.

http://www.medicinenet.com/snake_bites/page3.htm#what_is_appropriate_first_aid_for_poisonous_snake_bites

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 393 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
chohole - 11 October 2012 05:09 AM

We got to get together Jade, and stop Spyro, I am sure he is cheating, he can’t really make that many posts so quickly.  He has some sort of secret weapon that fires off posts like a scattergun methinks.

I’m posting as fast as I can my Lady. I’m even doing my old Stupid comedy stuff to help, and maybe one post to a thread I should have avoided as a CV, sorry about that. red face

Spyro - 11 October 2012 05:07 AM

You still awake Jader. You no sleep today?

Look’s that way, body is beat but my head just will not shut down. This looks to be one of my ride it till the next night bouts. I get them, I will be worthless around 1 or 2 this afternoon, then I’ll spend five or six hours forcing myself to stay up until bed time.

Break out the Shotguns Chohole!! We Rebels know how to deal with these brain sucking dead things that don’t know when dead is better than un-dead. vampire

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 394 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7534
Joined  2004-07-21
tjohn - 11 October 2012 05:38 AM
Miss Bad Wolf - 11 October 2012 05:27 AM

What are the best ways to help a snake bite victim?  Wondering for story idea.  I have not been bitten by a snake.

http://www.medicinenet.com/snake_bites/page3.htm#what_is_appropriate_first_aid_for_poisonous_snake_bites

So sucking out the venom with your mouth will not help that person.  Interesting.  I have seen that method in movies.  Wonder why it is so popular when it does not work?

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 395 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 05:42 AM
chohole - 11 October 2012 05:09 AM

We got to get together Jade, and stop Spyro, I am sure he is cheating, he can’t really make that many posts so quickly.  He has some sort of secret weapon that fires off posts like a scattergun methinks.

I’m posting as fast as I can my Lady. I’m even doing my old Stupid comedy stuff to help, and maybe one post to a thread I should have avoided as a CV, sorry about that. red face

Spyro - 11 October 2012 05:07 AM

You still awake Jader. You no sleep today?

Look’s that way, body is beat but my head just will not shut down. This looks to be one of my ride it till the next night bouts. I get them, I will be worthless around 1 or 2 this afternoon, then I’ll spend five or six hours forcing myself to stay up until bed time.

Break out the Shotguns Chohole!! We Rebels know how to deal with these brain sucking dead things that don’t know when dead is better than un-dead. vampire

I’d post a render of a hoard of Spyro zombies zombies… But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn’t yet been released.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 396 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Miss Bad Wolf - 11 October 2012 05:47 AM

So sucking out the venom with your mouth will not help that person.  Interesting.  I have seen that method in movies.  Wonder why it is so popular when it does not work?

it can help if things are perfect, but they never are.

#1. It must be done as soon a the person is bit.
#2. The bite must be cut open to encourage blood flow.
#3. The Person Doing the Sucking must expel (spit) before the venom effects their mouth.
#4. The Person must not swallow a single drop from many pulls on the wound.
#5. The Person must not have the SMALLEST sore in their mouth to even try this.
#6. Most of the time a snake bite is not fatal unless it is a UBER deadly snake like a Black Mamba.
#7. The Suck method will kill the Sucker before the Bite victim most of the time.
#8. It is Bull, only anti-venom works, do not believe everything you read or see in a movie.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 397 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 11 October 2012 05:58 AM

I’d post a render of a whored of Spyro zombies zombies… But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn’t yet been released.

ROTFLMAO!!! I can just see a whored (up) Spyro zombie. I’ve seen Whored Zombies in movies before. My friend I do believe you meant Hoard of Zombies. LOL!! Tears in eye’s, giggles and such…

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 398 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Okay… So I mucked up in English class a lot. Maybe more than a lot ! Lol - I am really LOL now snake

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 399 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 06:16 AM

I’d post a render of a whored of Spyro zombies zombies… But the Zombie pack I want, among other things, hasn’t yet been released.

ROTFLMAO!!! I can just see a whored (up) Spyro zombie. I’ve seen Whored Zombies in movies before. My friend I do believe you meant Hoard of Zombies. LOL!! Tears in eye’s, giggles and such…

Reminded me of an old joke. A hillbilly girl goes up to the counter in a store and pays for her purchase from a large jar of quarters.
The man behind the counter asks, “Young lady, did you hoard all these quarters by yourself?
She replies, “Nope, my sister whored half of ‘em.”

(BTW, I come from a long line of hillbillies, and the hills of Tenneessee have always been my home.)

Signature 

“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 400 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
tjohn - 11 October 2012 06:24 AM

Reminded me of an old joke. A hillbilly girl goes up to the counter in a store and pays for her purchase from a large jar of quarters.
The man behind the counter asks, “Young lady, did you hoard all these quarters by yourself?
She replies, “Nope, my sister whored half of ‘em.”

(BTW, I come from a long line of hillbillies, and the hills of Tenneessee have always been my home.)

LMAO!!

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 401 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

I’m also glad channel 7 news didn’t have that in their list of typos lately.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 402 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15302
Joined  2003-10-09

Jade I have the solution now,

Image Attachments
Welsh_zombie_hunters.jpgUs_zombie_hunter.JPG
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 403 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

. LOL

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 404 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
chohole - 11 October 2012 06:32 AM

Jade I have the solution now,

You might want an Australian permit. However, according to channel 7 news, there ain’t much of Australia left.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 405 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
tjohn - 11 October 2012 06:24 AM

Well Hot Darn, ya don’t say? Me and my’un’s are just a hop, skip an a jump to the south of’n ya. I love how all us southerners are Red necks on most media. You can not be a full blown RED On the NECK unless you come from the South of the U.S.A. We’on’s is famous fer gettin marraged to our cousin’s, drinking ‘Shine outa them thar big ol’ clay fired Jugs wit XXX on ‘em, an being dum’er than th’ dirt we dirt farm. YEE HAA!! Don’t ya know!

Don’t ask me, it really started as a nice post but went really way left field very quick. red face

Signature 

27 of 101