Digital Art Zone

17 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 06 October 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 241 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2043
Joined  2011-07-31
chohole - 05 October 2012 04:14 PM

I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Our mailman sometimes has trouble reading names AND house numbers.

FYI I wrote a post and forgot to post it before I went to the store.  When I came back I was still logged in, hit submit, and it posted.  That’s probably a new forum first.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 06 October 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 242 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 06 October 2012 12:30 PM

That’s cool man smile I’ll take a bit of time to get the UV right, then I export and create textures. After we both satisfied I’ll make em props and send them to you

NOPE!! New set for all users I say. I plan on telling folks you did them and where to get them in a few threads and forums.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 06 October 2012 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 243 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 October 2012 04:23 PM

There was a real John Smith who went to Jamestown I think.  Then there is the Disney version of him.  Disney really was not accurate in his looks in their movie.

You’re absolutely correct.  John Smith was a real live person who came to the colonies.  My DD went to high school with another John Smith.  He would come over and borrow her clothes and my wigs.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 06 October 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 244 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Spyro - 05 October 2012 04:30 PM

I even did a costume design before some American film company made a movie, and low and behold almost identical! I was sooo pist.

There is nothing new under the sun.  That’s one reason I get so pissed with piddly copyright arguments.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 06 October 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 245 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
AtticAnne - 06 October 2012 12:44 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 October 2012 04:23 PM

There was a real John Smith who went to Jamestown I think.  Then there is the Disney version of him.  Disney really was not accurate in his looks in their movie.

You’re absolutely correct.  John Smith was a real live person who came to the colonies.  My DD went to high school with another John Smith.  He would come over and borrow her clothes and my wigs.

That’s one way to stand out when your name is John Smith.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 06 October 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 246 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26
Jaderail - 06 October 2012 12:41 PM
Spyro - 06 October 2012 12:30 PM

That’s cool man smile I’ll take a bit of time to get the UV right, then I export and create textures. After we both satisfied I’ll make em props and send them to you

NOPE!! New set for all users I say. I plan on telling folks you did them and where to get them in a few threads and forums.

Oh yes of course!... But needs to be tested by my trusty collaborator first, and it was a Jaderail request for this pack, so course you should get your hands on it first HAHA! cheese

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 247 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
chohole - 06 October 2012 09:32 AM
wendy♥catz - 06 October 2012 09:20 AM

I think it has too many polys!!!

You should make it out of cotton instead of polyester, that would get rid of the polys.

Just don’t use linen—it wrinkles too easily.  I thought it was a new Easter bonnet you were modeling for us, Wendy.  It definitely goes well with your eyes.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 248 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21
Jaderail - 06 October 2012 12:35 PM

It’s no fun when a thread is dead, but much fun when they are fast and active.

Alotta?

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 249 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21
AtticAnne - 06 October 2012 12:38 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 October 2012 04:19 PM

I do not like using my real name.  I do not think I deserve my first name.  Not sure why I feel that way.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  I like your first name.  I’ve never come across anyone else with that name.

Thank you

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 250 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
AtticAnne - 06 October 2012 12:46 PM
Spyro - 05 October 2012 04:30 PM

I even did a costume design before some American film company made a movie, and low and behold almost identical! I was sooo pist.

There is nothing new under the sun.  That’s one reason I get so pissed with piddly copyright arguments.

I’m glad you brought this up again Anne. I had a story to tell, (I’m posting my way through the dialysis blahs, about normal again now). Anyway…

Way back when I was DEEP into AD&D, (two day plus games in my apartment, Friday night to Sunday night with a steady troop of five or more.) I had a friend (still do) named Bob Weber. He and I came up with a Dungeon Masters Workbook. It had sections for everything a DM could need, plain paper for notes, graph paper for level design, hex paper for outdoor design and even ortho graphic paper (a squished hex for doing semi 3D level designs, it never caught on). We had quick reference charts on the inside covers and made our own DM’s screen (a fold out that you can stand up on the table to hide your notes ect) with all the charts printed on the DM’s side of it. We were so darn proud of it and the others all told us we had sales with what we had done. (JOY!! short lived) We went to the Comic book shop ONE week after we finished (our place to buy D&D stuff) and I’m dieing if I’m lying, the freaking GDW had put out the Screen and the workbook that week. We all swore that we had been bugged or that somebody had run their mouth about the thing we had invented
The fact that it was a GOOD idea, so good in fact I was beat to the punch, never hit me until years later. I used the GDW (Game Designers Workshop) books for about a year before they were dropped from the market (the sales were low I heard). But at that time in my life, newly married and working the graveyard shift, just that much money would have changed my life.

Okay, got that one out of my system.

Signature 

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 251 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Jaderail - 06 October 2012 11:51 AM
Spyro - 06 October 2012 11:33 AM

Sounds like an easy going life as a ‘southerner’ American raspberry

We talk with drawls because we wont even talk fast, we take life slow and easy. It’s to darn hot to hurry anyway. One of our favorite sayings is, “What’s your hurry?” Most often heard when folks decide they need to get home in a hour or so. It’ll take them that long to get out of the house.

I wouldn’t want to live any other kind of life.  We also like sitting on the porch with a glass of ice tea.  I like going barefoot too.  I’ve been too busy trying to catch up that I haven’t taken off my shoes yet, so I only have 5 around this chair.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 252 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Miss Bad Wolf - 06 October 2012 01:04 PM
Jaderail - 06 October 2012 12:35 PM

It’s no fun when a thread is dead, but much fun when they are fast and active.

Alotta?

Not mine!! I got that from Stupid Fast Racing. Besides, whats wrong with alotta? We folks down here have all kinds of words you folks never use. Like Woodya, as in, “If’n ya go to the store woodya pick up a gallon of milk fer me?”  We do not speak English or even American English, we’uns down cheer in the boonies speak Southern. Everybody else sounds weird to us when they speak.

Signature 

Posted: 06 October 2012 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 253 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
AtticAnne - 06 October 2012 01:29 PM
Jaderail - 06 October 2012 11:51 AM
Spyro - 06 October 2012 11:33 AM

Sounds like an easy going life as a ‘southerner’ American raspberry

We talk with drawls because we wont even talk fast, we take life slow and easy. It’s to darn hot to hurry anyway. One of our favorite sayings is, “What’s your hurry?” Most often heard when folks decide they need to get home in a hour or so. It’ll take them that long to get out of the house.

I wouldn’t want to live any other kind of life.  We also like sitting on the porch with a glass of ice tea.  I like going barefoot too.  I’ve been too busy trying to catch up that I haven’t taken off my shoes yet, so I only have 5 around this chair.

Oh heck yeah! Front porch in a rocking chair or a porch swing, a tall glass of ice tea and just watch the world go by. On a busy day maybe you got a mess of beans to shell for super, or a bushel of corn to shuck for the freezer. Maybe a lap cat for the purrs or a lazy dawg at your feet. The guy’s might break out their pocket knifes and widdle on a stick while we watch the grass grow and the clouds float across the sky. People don’t take enough time to enjoy life, it’s all Hurry hurry hurry now. We could teach the world a thing or two.

Signature 

Posted: 06 October 2012 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 254 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8426
Joined  2009-07-13

I used to sit on my swingseat with my mp3 player pumping music in my ears while I drank cheap cask wine.
got totally sloshed, the swinging did it!!
now I don’t drink, I cannot sit, rock and listen to music for that long, need to do something!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 06 October 2012 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 255 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7978
Joined  2006-03-19

Music is the ultimate relaxation for me. It calms me no matter what mood I’m in.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

17 of 101