Digital Art Zone

12 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 05 October 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6525
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 05 October 2012 04:14 PM

I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Is the surname more than twenty letters long and contain no vowels? (kidding, of course)
BTW, You and I have a mutual friend who goes by the handle “AgentSmith” in another Forum on another site whose name begins with R in a Forum that starts with B. Have you seen the thread where he’s sharing some of his scenes and textures for D/L?
John

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26
wendy♥catz - 05 October 2012 05:55 PM

no, it must be an ingredient common in alcoholic drinks, methylated spirits ok on my skin, infact I use it as a cleanser because I am allergic to commercial ones, also soaps, most detergents, all make up etc have been for 20 years!!
I wash in Pinetarsol and Sebitar, can use lavender oil and some bubble bath or detergent based stuff if no fragrance added.
a skin test showed me highly allergic to fragrance!! but every dot on my back got a slight reaction, the dermetologist said I have very sensitive skin in general.

God, it must be hard to manage all of that, with mine it’s easy to avoid. With yours, a misread label can have you ill or crazy itchy! How do you go with people around you wearing strong perfumes/cologne? I’ve known two people that absolutely cant be around it at all

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21

My back hurts.  Maybe it is because my posture is bad.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8428
Joined  2009-07-13

I sneeze continually in shopping centres and other populated places!!
have had run ins with girls (and some guys!) at work who wear strong perfume, tends to make them do it more!! so try not to be around people who do, bosses have no sympathy, think I am being bitchy so does not pay to make a fuss, just sniffle and shut up!
it just makes me sneeze, won’t kill me!!

even the skin and throat allergy will not kill me!
my airway does not swell, if it did I would have serious issues!!!
not asthma though I use a asthmatic inhaler for flixotide to fix it, more of an oral cortisone though, I use hydrocortisone if needed on my skin.

god this stupid thread is turning into a Wendy medical symptom drama, Jeff help, share some kidney stories!!!
Cho, you got something? sitting on Welsh cold surfaces related piles or something yiccky??

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I started developing fierce headaches shortly after drinking even small amounts of alcohol. Turned out I had developed diabetes. I have lots of dust, smoke, and pollen allergies. The high sugar levels felt just like my sinus allergies. Never was a big drinker anyway so shrug. I did love beer with pepperoni pizza.

Signature 

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9052
Joined  2004-07-21

I need to clear off my bed.  I also need to brush my teeth and use my mouth wash.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
wendy♥catz - 05 October 2012 06:18 PM

I sneeze continually in shopping centres and other populated places!!
have had run ins with girls (and some guys!) at work who wear strong perfume, tends to make them do it more!! so try not to be around people who do, bosses have no sympathy, think I am being bitchy so does not pay to make a fuss, just sniffle and shut up!
it just makes me sneeze, won’t kill me!!

For me it’s any perfume/cologne with musk.
I don’t understand why people think that smells good, it stinks.
And some people don’t seem to realize that wearing more perfume will NOT make you smell better.

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

musk is very attractive to musk rats!! enough said tongue rolleye

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 October 2012 06:03 PM

Apparently there is something called hemlock tea.  I am not finding it in the Amazon store though. I am not sure how one would get it though.

Don’t try Socrates Brand Hemlock Tea. Just sayin’. smile

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

where is Norse Graphics? this stupid thread needs some MENSA imput to undumb it up!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26

I haven’t heard from norse in a while actually… Isn’t he PC… He should be around somewhere with the sale.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I just bought a chainsaw for 49 cents! $4.49 Halloween sale - $4 Coupon. Look out virtual zombies!

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

stupid Youtube commenters

one looked at the Autodesk 123Dcatch of my car, rendered iniClone with an iAvatar describing it, (I SHOULD have really put a description under the video saying I rendered the exported catch in iClone).
and asked
“how did you get the catch of the little figure to move and talk?”
ummmm yeah,

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 06 October 2012 06:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17076
Joined  2003-10-09

Just catching up with this thread

tjohn - 05 October 2012 06:04 PM
chohole - 05 October 2012 04:14 PM

I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Is the surname more than twenty letters long and contain no vowels? (kidding, of course)
BTW, You and I have a mutual friend who goes by the handle “AgentSmith” in another Forum on another site whose name begins with R in a Forum that starts with B. Have you seen the thread where he’s sharing some of his scenes and textures for D/L?
John

Yes I have seen his thread. I do still lurk over there, and just occasionally post.

tjohn - 05 October 2012 06:32 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 October 2012 06:03 PM

Apparently there is something called hemlock tea.  I am not finding it in the Amazon store though. I am not sure how one would get it though.

Don’t try Socrates Brand Hemlock Tea. Just sayin’. smile

I agree with that, not the best brand on the market cool grin

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 06 October 2012 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

this is a new forum first!!!
just started up my desktop after 12 hours off
I am still logged into the forum???????

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

12 of 101