Digital Art Zone

10 of 101
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!
Posted: 05 October 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15992
Joined  2003-10-09

I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

If I had kept my biological father’s surname…

There would be only 1 person findable with that first name + surname combo. In the whole of internet. I know, I did a “stalk myself” experiment.

No one else in this country. And since the linguistical impact of Finnish is so small, unlikely to be found from anywhere else either, due to surname’s structure which is fairly unique to this language.

My name + family surname makes me pretty much impossible to google, since there are so many with this combo; when I was still in university, there were eight of us with the same name at the same time.

If I picked my Significant Otter’s surname as mine, I would be back to square one in uniqueness.

My other username is pretty common. This one is more rare, but it ticks me off that someone else who also uses this nick elsewhere is pretty much an exact opposite of me… for the record, if you come across with someone who uses this nick, but posts oddly closed-minded crud, it is not me.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4912
Joined  2009-02-26
chohole - 05 October 2012 04:14 PM

I have one of the most common surnames in Wales. So common the my next door neighbours have the same name, and she even has the same Initial as well. that could get confusing if someone gets the house number wrong.

I feel for your postie Cho!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7667
Joined  2009-07-13

facebook really only place I use my full name and it is deceptive in how I have done my privacy settings, I have a lot of public stuff so it looks open but infact most stuff only visible to friends and they are catagorized in levels of security of what they see!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7990
Joined  2004-07-21

I do not like using my real name.  I do not think I deserve my first name.  Not sure why I feel that way.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Skiriki - 05 October 2012 04:15 PM

If I had kept my biological father’s surname…

There would be only 1 person findable with that first name + surname combo. In the whole of internet. I know, I did a “stalk myself” experiment.

No one else in this country. And since the linguistical impact of Finnish is so small, unlikely to be found from anywhere else either, due to surname’s structure which is fairly unique to this language.

My name + family surname makes me pretty much impossible to google, since there are so many with this combo; when I was still in university, there were eight of us with the same name at the same time.

If I picked my Significant Otter’s surname as mine, I would be back to square one in uniqueness.

My other username is pretty common. This one is more rare, but it ticks me off that someone else who also uses this nick elsewhere is pretty much an exact opposite of me… for the record, if you come across with someone who uses this nick, but posts oddly closed-minded crud, it is not me.

There are a few Spyro’s around… Share CG ‘Spyro’ itself was taken… So I went ‘xspyrox’ Spyro is shory for Spyderon (Spelt similar anyways)

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
wendy♥catz - 05 October 2012 04:17 PM

facebook really only place I use my full name and it is deceptive in how I have done my privacy settings, I have a lot of public stuff so it looks open but infact most stuff only visible to friends and they are catagorized in levels of security of what they see!

Yeah, Mine is locked up tighter than a crabs buttox ... But some idiot or perhaps another person of the same name and age, appeared and deceived my friends. But they all caught on quick that he was not me.

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

There was a real John Smith who went to Jamestown I think.  Then there is the Disney version of him.  Disney really was not accurate in his looks in their movie.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

what is pathetic, is I actually mispelt wendyvainity accidently and you cannot change a Youtube name but there are others who now use that name!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

It goes to show that everything you create has already been created somewhere at some time by someone. When you get into writing film scripts or novels you start seeing your original ideas everywhere! And I talking stuff even before you even hear of it.

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

I even did a costume design before some American film company made a movie, and low and behold almost identical! I was sooo pist.

Signature 

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

yes, that is one reason I never write music for anyone.
everytime I do, someone says it sounds familiar.

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

My handle is pretty unique most searches will pull up me most of the time. The same can not be said of my FULL real name, for awhile I got pulled over pretty often when all the cops got was your name when they ran your tag over the radio. It always surprised them when they looked at me and I was a different race than the guy with the warrant out for him. That was all here in my little home town and what passes for a city out here in the sticks.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

John Smith is a confusing character.  I cannot decide anything about him except he is a dude.  I cannot think up of a name so I used a generic name.  That is better than Jessica’s father.  Even Jessica’s name is generic.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

my car numberplate is WENDY5 and there is a WENDY7 who the cops in Taperoo occassionly pull me up for who must be bad!!
they are always surprised running me through leap or whatever it is called that I have no history!!
the Northern cops KNOW me (by the numberplate) they laugh because I travel home after midnight and so get regulary breathalized and they renember the plate and say, it’s Wendy again! I don’t drink so now they mostly tend to let me go past!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

10 of 101