This HAS to be the WORST site update I have EVER witnessed on ANY SITE!! 10 Steps Backwards DAZ
I had been wanting to post this since the changes took place, but of course the forums were down, and then I stopped visiting DAZ out of frustration. So, sorry to be a party-pooper, but the new Daz website is absolutely horrible. They have removed or changed so many features for the worse ...
The newsletter said: "You'll find the same familiar look and feel ..." I DON'T THINK SO ...
1) Sales no longer list when they are ending.
2) No longer a "SALE ITEMS ONLY" option
3) The WishList is, sadly, as slow as ever (possibly slower now with all the huge comment boxes) and STILL no advanced functionality that has been requested.
3b) Can't sort the WishList.
4) STILL can't add items to WishList from product listing page. Still have to go to the product page, then choose WishList. I know this feature has been requested for years now.
5) The product pages have been made worse .. now all the info that used to appear (conveniently) on the same page, is now tabbed instead. I thought the option to show or not show the additional information before was MUCH better. I don't see how the tabbing is an improvement in any way.
6) Products no longer have related items or accessories (that I saw anyway). Seems like a horrible move from a sales perspective at the very least.
7) Can no longer move items to Wishlist from the Cart ... ingenious!
8) The fonts hurt my eyes, but I would gladly keep them if it meant undoing all the above mentioned items.
On a positive note, I guess the new bizarre "Compare" feature can be used as a "temp cart" that users have been requesting for a long time now.
Finally, sadly, the site does not seem faster really to me ... if so, only marginally.