Digital Art Zone

My download link’s website/s are Unavailable!?
Posted: 03 October 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2007-04-10

Gimmie a break, NOW I can’t even download the DS 4.5 updates via my account, due to the website being unavailable!? shut eye

Link destroyed and obliterated, this was a link that has met an untimely end..

Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I’ll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! blank stare

BTW, yes I did download the separate 4.5.0.114 vers, but I rely heavily on my GoZ and was looking to get the updated g5 kit, but it seems that won’t be happening…..Assuming of course that it’s unavailable due to high traffic, yet that still doesn’t account for the red-flags with my browser’s security…

Signature 

^                      ^
This is my avatar…

Posted: 03 October 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14445
Joined  2003-10-09

Which file were you trying to download? The direct link isn’t secure - why would it be, when it doesn’t require any personal information? - but if you buy it and get itt hrough your account it is (and that’s the route to go as the direct download is standard only).

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 03 October 2012 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2012-01-29
takezo_3001 - 03 October 2012 11:44 AM

Gimmie a break, NOW I can’t even download the DS 4.5 updates via my account, due to the website being unavailable!? shut eye

Link removed

Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I’ll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! blank stare

BTW, yes I did download the separate 4.5.0.114 vers, but I rely heavily on my GoZ and was looking to get the updated g5 kit, but it seems that won’t be happening…..Assuming of course that it’s unavailable due to high traffic, yet that still doesn’t account for the red-flags with my browser’s security…

Hi, when I use Internet Explorer, the browser also tells me something about unsecured site. But when I use any other browser, everything is fine. It´s only IE that complains, so just use Firefox or Chrome instead.

Posted: 03 October 2012 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2007-04-10

Richard Haseltine - 03 October 2012 12:10 PM

Which file were you trying to download? The direct link isn’t secure - why would it be, when it doesn’t require any personal information? - but if you buy it and get itt hrough your account it is (and that’s the route to go as the direct download is standard only).

That is my point exactly, and the sole purpose of this post. It was through my account that I received my browser/s flags and unavailable download links. To answer your question, I tried DL’n the genesis update, GoZ, plus every other link involved with DS 4.5…Thanks though, for the response! wink

...Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I’ll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! blank stare

Proxima Shining - 03 October 2012 12:17 PM

Hi, when I use Internet Explorer, the browser also tells me something about unsecured site. But when I use any other browser, everything is fine. It´s only IE that complains, so just use Firefox or Chrome instead.

I favor Opera far and above Firefox, because it has turned into a buggy unresponsive mess over the years, so as it stands, the only reason that I still use Firefox is because they have several indispensable plugins that I use that Opera doesn’t.

Signature 

^                      ^
This is my avatar…

Posted: 04 October 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2007-04-10

Well, Looks like I guessed right, seems like it was traffic-related because I’m able to download my addiction materials now as we speak!
Thanks again Richard, for your response, though the problem worked itself out in the end!

Signature 

^                      ^
This is my avatar…