3 of 8
The new Itemized Order History area
Posted: 24 May 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6019
Joined  2005-04-16
s l f - 24 May 2012 07:12 AM

It’s all going to take a bit of getting used to - it’s a bit like wearing in a pair of new shoes.

No, it’s more like you tied your shoes, then tried to put them on!  You might eventually get it done…but not before pain and cursing occurs!  LOL

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5961
Joined  2005-08-29

With 2000+ items in the history, I really would like the sorting to be not by product name, but by purchase date, but with the ability to sort on any of the columns.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3033
Joined  2004-04-25

Where did my serial numbers disappear to?  I’m trying access the list to reinstall a plugin and I keep getting an error message.

Signature 

“...not world enough nor time…” 

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-09-09
icprncss - 24 May 2012 09:20 AM

Where did my serial numbers disappear to?  I’m trying access the list to reinstall a plugin and I keep getting an error message.

Should be in your Account Dashboard list.

Image Attachments
Capture.GIF
 Signature 

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
cool grin
Old post count: 2426
cool smile
Me on Facebook
My Freebies
My Gallery

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2006-04-05
Flamewing - 24 May 2012 09:25 AM

No such luck my end….waiting patiently for all this to be sorted….1 week and counting.

Image Attachments
Serials.jpg
 Signature 

My DevArt Gallery

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-07-23
adamr001 - 23 May 2012 10:59 AM
MarcCCTx - 23 May 2012 10:44 AM

Another concern is that they have apparently been keeping credit card info. I always check the don’t remember button, but when I ordered there popped up a huge list of recently used credit cards. Dangerous!

From the CTO: Re: Credit cards: it is a completely isolated server, fully CISP compliant, and the card numbers are stored in encrypted form.

——

Still, I’ll forward your concern on to the web team.

I have the same problem. I do not want my credit card number stored (against my will) on DAZ servers, encrypted or not. If I say NO I mean NO. There is no reason for DAZ to store this info if I am not a Platinum Club member. I will never join again and this eliminates the need to store my number. I will enter the info in case I do make a purchase. So why is DAZ doing this? I have asked this question before but never received a reply.

Let me tell you, I am more than concerned. I will also phone my Bank and see if there is something that can be done from their side.

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3033
Joined  2004-04-25
Flamewing - 24 May 2012 09:25 AM
icprncss - 24 May 2012 09:20 AM

All I’m getting is a blank page when I click on the link.

Signature 

“...not world enough nor time…” 

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-06-13

DAZ, ..appreciate your hard work, but PLEASE give us back the ‘already bought’ notice (when adding an item to the cart) & the option to sort ‘itemized history’ by date….(don’t see the ‘Vouchers’ feature anymore….hopefully that will be back soon ?

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  627
Joined  2007-12-04

I miss being able to hit Ctrl+F to see if I’ve purchased it before.  I preferred the list on one page.  For those with dial up, I would assume one page wouldn’t be too bad as there aren’t any pics in the order history.  Trying to search through is a pain, and one I’d prefer not to have to get used to.

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 25 May 2012 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2003-10-09
buck415 - 23 May 2012 09:08 AM

I’m a bit concerned about the new Itemized Order History area located within My Account.

There are over 1,300 items in my account. How do I find a specific product to reset for download that I purchased a year or two ago? Do I expand the page to show 50 items per page and keep pressing “next” until I eventually find it? Or has a new feature been added that will allow me to reset the download directly from the product page?

Thanks

- ditto!
this is pycho at the moment

same for the orders

i definitely cannot find a particular item to reset downloads from amongst 3500+ items

not happy that this change over is dragging on and on and interupting my workflow - a couple days glitch for a bricks and mortar shop is too long and for this long in a web shop - well frankly its unthinkable.

Signature 

RE: Software - Fast, Good, Cheap - it seems that nowadays you can only pick 2 0f the 3 and therein lies the heartache:mad:

Posted: 25 May 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6459
Joined  2006-02-20

Adding my voice to the “I want a search for my itemized order history”!

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2003-10-09
Kerya - 25 May 2012 02:05 AM

Adding my voice to the “I want a search for my itemized order history”!

Yesssssss! As Orca Tools-Scripts and 3D Condo DAZ are ‘put out of business’ agin .... Me tooooo!!!!

Oh, and THANKS DAZ, for making us Betatester for the Shop and Forum for FREE rolleyes

Signature 

=================================================
AMD® FX-8320 (8x 3,5 GHz) Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 8 GB Ram
GTX 670 - 2GB, Win8 64-bit
C4D Studio15
Vue Infinite 11.5
Ds Pro 4.6 + Beta Win 64
Octane Render Standalone V1.20 + DS Plugin: Current, Beta & Alpha
PP2014 SR 2.2 (10.0.2.25578)

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  173
Joined  2004-12-23
pinkdaisy - 24 May 2012 10:15 AM

Another concern is that they have apparently been keeping credit card info. I always check the don’t remember button, but when I ordered there popped up a huge list of recently used credit cards. Dangerous!

From the CTO: Re: Credit cards: it is a completely isolated server, fully CISP compliant, and the card numbers are stored in encrypted form.

——

I have the same problem. I do not want my credit card number stored (against my will) on DAZ servers, encrypted or not. If I say NO I mean NO. There is no reason for DAZ to store this info if I am not a Platinum Club member. I will never join again and this eliminates the need to store my number. I will enter the info in case I do make a purchase. So why is DAZ doing this? I have asked this question before but never received a reply.

Let me tell you, I am more than concerned. I will also phone my Bank and see if there is something that can be done from their side.

Ah, you understand, its not that they’re keeping it now, but that they kept the information a specifically asked them NOT to keep. The news has shown us recently that no server is really secure. That information should be wiped ( after 30 days.)

Posted: 25 May 2012 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  2006-08-21
MarcCCTx - 25 May 2012 07:18 AM
pinkdaisy - 24 May 2012 10:15 AM

——

Ah, you understand, its not that they’re keeping it now, but that they kept the information a specifically asked them NOT to keep. The news has shown us recently that no server is really secure. That information should be wiped ( after 30 days.)

Agree!

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16786
Joined  2003-10-09

If you are really that concerned about this, bearing in mind that Daz3D has never fallen down on any security issue in the past, then it is very easy for you to remove your credit card details yourself. You go to “My account” and in “my Credit Card Profile”, you simply press the “Delete Card” button.  It’s quick and easy.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

3 of 8