Posted: 30 May 2012 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7499
Joined  2006-03-19
pinkdaisy - 29 May 2012 10:22 AM
DanaTA - 28 May 2012 10:31 PM
pinkdaisy - 28 May 2012 11:02 AM

Dana, I have sent you a PM to test it. The check box isn’t working.  I have sent another 2 PM’s to other members using the check box - no go, it is stone dead. This is probably on the low priority list to fix.

It has worked for me, I have one in my sent box right now.  That, unfortunately, is the only time I remembered to do this little checkbox trick.  However, I never got a PM from you.  Did you change your mind, or recall it?  Maybe you sent it to the wrong person?

Dana

Hi Dana, I didn’t change my mind and I made no mistake. When the PM opened I could see your user name. The PM got lost. Frank… mentioned this problem in one of his posts. I have checked the box now 6 times and still I get a zero next to Sent.

Checking the sent box is working for me now. I have seen others that are having the problem even while checking the box. Seems to be like a lot of other things. Very sporadic and user based. Very much like receiving ebots from DAZ. I only started getting them this morning. So they are obviously working on things.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 30 May 2012 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5194
Joined  2005-04-16

Yes, I started getting the ebots last night.  A lot of them!  They still don’t go to the first unread post yet, though.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 30 May 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Same complaint here. I got 216 this morning.

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  562
Joined  2004-11-04

I guess we’re at the back of the class now. Last page

Signature 

DZ FIRE’S
MASTER MODELS

Click HERE to get started.
Facebook

Posted: 30 May 2012 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Yep, but hopefully they get the thread bumping worked out next. Be nice to have all new posts on the first page again.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2008-05-31
Miss Bad Wolf - 28 May 2012 10:13 PM

I have too many items in my itemized order history to find stuff.  Unless there is a way to show them all on one page like it used to be.

Try this:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

There is an image with instructions included.

There are periods where you can’t log on or where it’s slow though, since DAZ is working on the site regularly. Otherwise, if your connection is 1 MBit or more, it should download about 2000 items per minute.

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 03 June 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2549
Joined  2004-04-25

I’m not in the mood to mess with a spreadsheet and 5000 plus items.  Alpha list is fine but what happened to purchase date, order number, and sku?

Since we can no longer obtain account history burns, the listings by purchase and order number allowed for easy resetting, downloads and archiving.

I would also like my list of serial codes back.  It’s a little annoying to go looking for a serial code only to get a blank page.

This color scheme is making me see double.  Didn’t the DAZ Webteam learn anything from the last time?

Signature 

“...not world enough nor time…” 

8 of 8