Digital Art Zone

45 of 56
Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion
Posted: 16 October 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 661 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

It seems that when I wished for animals to save…

...I got ‘em.

big surprise o_O Holy..!

I got 58 items in my basket right now.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 662 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6002
Joined  2005-04-16
belovedalia - 16 October 2012 08:02 AM
Barubary - 16 October 2012 06:15 AM
DanaTA - 15 October 2012 05:55 PM
JOdel - 15 October 2012 05:20 PM

At $7.95 per month (if that is what it is) a year’s membership comes in at 95.40. Renewal on annual memberships are about 69.96. (You can generally find them for that at various points of the year. Or used to at any rate.)

Don’t knw if they will give you the discount for changing from monthly to annual though. The first annual membership may be the full price.

The $30 voucher was only when you joined the first time. And since the store no longer does vouchers, it may no longer be available.

I got the $30 voucher when I switched from monthly to annual, and again when I renewed the annual membership last year in the sale.  And I did get the discount when I switched from monthly to annual.

Didn’t annual PC subscribers also get that pack of classic Gen4 items remastered for Genesis last year? Or was that for all PC members?

This year far as i know there is no renewal voucher, no renewal discount, and no renewal package/perks.  buy it all packages are for sets that are already out instead of something new this time, too. (so very likely you already have it)  Oh and if you actually want to buy the renewal, prepare to shell out an extra $30 at the time of payment because you have to pay the first time package, and then get the difference refunded.

Can’t figure out why this PC celebrate is just not as exciting as the previous years tho…. LOL….

I’m waiting until it’s actually renewal time, which will be in May.  If the screw-ups in the store haven’t stopped by then, I might not renew.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 663 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6002
Joined  2005-04-16
Zelroth - 16 October 2012 08:24 AM

For those trying to use the coupons, I did notice an announcement in this forum and in Members forum about the coupon problem.
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/9458_4/

I haven’t tried the coupons and this “work around” yet, but I did notice it.  I REALLY hope DAZ gets this working this week.  (Yes I refuse to use the S word)

22 weeks tomorrow!  They’re still having major glitches like this?  hmmm 

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 16 October 2012 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 664 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1320
Joined  2011-09-13
DanaTA - 16 October 2012 12:18 PM
Barubary - 16 October 2012 06:15 AM
DanaTA - 15 October 2012 05:55 PM
JOdel - 15 October 2012 05:20 PM

At $7.95 per month (if that is what it is) a year’s membership comes in at 95.40. Renewal on annual memberships are about 69.96. (You can generally find them for that at various points of the year. Or used to at any rate.)

Don’t knw if they will give you the discount for changing from monthly to annual though. The first annual membership may be the full price.

The $30 voucher was only when you joined the first time. And since the store no longer does vouchers, it may no longer be available.

I got the $30 voucher when I switched from monthly to annual, and again when I renewed the annual membership last year in the sale.  And I did get the discount when I switched from monthly to annual.

Didn’t annual PC subscribers also get that pack of classic Gen4 items remastered for Genesis last year? Or was that for all PC members?

I don’t remember if that was part of the package or just for every PC member, sorry.

Dana

As I recall, the Classics Bundle for Genesis was another perk for people buying/renewing annual membership during the sale, along with the $30 voucher, plus the cash back on the money you spent later on (for all members). It was part of what got me on board for the annual PC membership for the first time.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 16 October 2012 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 665 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  2005-04-05

Stopped getting notices here again, did they put the yearly membership on sale again?

Posted: 16 October 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 666 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07
Skiriki - 16 October 2012 12:19 PM

...I got ‘em.

big surprise o_O Holy..!

Excellent! grin I got so much in my cart now I’m going to have to pick and choose before checkout.

What might help is that a lot of the older animals have only 1 texture set and look a bit “yesteryear”. I’m not sure I want to pay 2.45 for an animal that isn’t going to look reasonably realistic in a render. Does anyone have any of the older animals such as Camel, Cow or Wolf? How do they look when rendered? I’m wondering whether I should just wait and hope they’ll be upgraded in future.

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 16 October 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 667 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

What do you see that is 2.45, is that European pricing? What I see here is jump from the 1.99 to 2.99 and up.

I was hoping for a 6 for 6 bundle with pigs, squirrel etc…

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 16 October 2012 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 668 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2003-10-09
cridgit - 16 October 2012 04:27 PM

...I got ‘em.

big surprise o_O Holy..!

Excellent! grin I got so much in my cart now I’m going to have to pick and choose before checkout.

What might help is that a lot of the older animals have only 1 texture set and look a bit “yesteryear”. I’m not sure I want to pay 2.45 for an animal that isn’t going to look reasonably realistic in a render. Does anyone have any of the older animals such as Camel, Cow or Wolf? How do they look when rendered? I’m wondering whether I should just wait and hope they’ll be upgraded in future.

Cridgit,

Go here - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2841076

You will find fantastic “do-overs” for some of the Daz animals.  Be sure to read the instructions if you are not familiar with UV swapping.  These are really great.  Not all of her animals need the original Daz animal, she has some really awesome originals like the ducks and such.

Switching the obj file around is very easy and her directions are easy to follow once you download the free program.

Good luck.

Signature 

A fool and her money are soon .....Hey!  Where’s my purse?

Old Post Count:  1110

Posted: 16 October 2012 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 669 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  413
Joined  2003-10-09

Wow Thanks Daz!  10 months extra PC Membership that means next renew 2014 Looks like you lot got to put up with me atleast another 2 years… he he he

Steve.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/101

Posted: 16 October 2012 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 670 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07
foxylady - 16 October 2012 04:42 PM

...I got ‘em.

big surprise o_O Holy..!

Cridgit,

Go here - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2841076

You will find fantastic “do-overs” for some of the Daz animals.  Be sure to read the instructions if you are not familiar with UV swapping.  These are really great.  Not all of her animals need the original Daz animal, she has some really awesome originals like the ducks and such.

Switching the obj file around is very easy and her directions are easy to follow once you download the free program.

Good luck.

Thank you, Foxy! That’s a great link and you may have just helped a sale along grin

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 16 October 2012 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 671 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2003-10-09

You’re welcome Cridgit.  Glad I could help.  These are really great looking animals that she sold at one time, now she just wants them to get a good home.

Signature 

A fool and her money are soon .....Hey!  Where’s my purse?

Old Post Count:  1110

Posted: 16 October 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 672 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1702
Joined  2009-08-08

...I got ‘em.

big surprise o_O Holy..!

The wolf (old Zygote wolf, that is) is required for a rather nice fox morph which is posted on an artist’s (Lyne’s) own site as a freebie. There are other morphs like coyote, for it there as well.

She also has a nice collection of wild cat morphs for the Mil Cat (which comes in large enough to support morphs for fairly big cats. Anyone wanting a house cat has to scale is down like woah!).

Posted: 16 October 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 673 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4968
Joined  2009-02-26
tjohn - 16 October 2012 12:10 PM
Spyro - 16 October 2012 06:51 AM

NEWS 7 - EPISODE 4 (SPECIAL BACK TO BACK EPISODE… STAY TUNED)

Brought to you by Skiriki’s Ranger Services. “Nothing to see here people, move along… AND SAVE THE ANIMALS!!!”

LOL

Hey Spyro! I see you found a Zombie cure. LOL

You haven’t seen the ‘on the scene with terry’ yet.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 16 October 2012 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 674 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Sal UK - 16 October 2012 05:41 PM

Wow Thanks Daz!  10 months extra PC Membership that means next renew 2014 Looks like you lot got to put up with me atleast another 2 years… he he he

Steve.

So you beta test LAMH and you get 10 month PC membership.

GRRRRRRRR. I’ll send my avatar at you if you win anything else wink

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 16 October 2012 11:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 675 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2007-01-09

I’d just like to win something. Well maybe I can win powerball and then it won’t matter XD. Heheheeh. Congrats to all the winners so far!

Signature 

Are we there yet?

45 of 56