32 of 56
Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion
Posted: 09 October 2012 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 466 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  2011-10-04
Storypilot - 09 October 2012 12:01 PM

I’m baffled by the baby carriage, though.

That’s what happens when you do rolls in grass and aren’t protected, if ya know what I mean.

Signature 

Thanking: M F M for a gift of dragons!
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 October 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 467 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3340
Joined  2012-02-06
Cypherfox - 09 October 2012 12:03 PM

Greetings,
Thank you DAZ for extending the Extravaganza bundles until the 16th.

At first I misunderstood Scott Livingston, and was going to point out that it’s not the same as buying them individually.  It’s 6 items for $5.99, which is half off.  But I think Scott means that buying both extravaganza bundles is the same price as buying the new PC items, plus you get an additional 6 older (but very cool) PC items.

One way or another, when I’m not stressed for cash, they will be mine. wink

— Morgan

Yup, that’s what I meant. smile

@Kludge: maybe you should pray to both, just to be on the safe side. Especially since I agree too. Thanks for brightening up the forum, Skiriki! (BladeMystEra, your sig line seems apropos) wink

Now just waiting for the next Member’s Choice…hoping that there will be one, and that it will start soon, and that it’ll have some good stuff in it…

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 09 October 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 468 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2011-09-13
Skiriki - 09 October 2012 12:04 PM

That’s what happens when you do rolls in grass and aren’t protected, if ya know what I mean.

Ahah! That’s the connection. Lol. Summer days, drifting away, to uh-oh those summer nights…

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 09 October 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 469 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  189
Joined  2006-08-24

Say, I quite like these extravaganza bundles! The outfits are looking very useful to me, and I didn’t have the car yet, so I was perfectly happy to pick that up. The drive-in set looks cool too… I would love to see a third, really dilapidated and grungy texture for it.

There will most likely be more extravaganza bundles, I’ll cross my fingers there is a texture like that in one of them for you. smile

That baby carriage is adorable.  I already have a cute render for it in my mind, but it will have to wait, I’m saving what little money I have left for something for M4 or even A3 stuff in the members voting (A3 stuff is highly unlikely at this point).

Oh yeah and…..

First comes a drive-in
Then comes Love
Then comes a baby
in a baby carriage

I hope I don’t get in trouble for that…...

edit cause I can’t type

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 470 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1716
Joined  2012-04-14
larsmidnatt - 09 October 2012 11:39 AM

anyone notice there is a real halloween category sale now, not just PC items but big bundles?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items/

Yes it appeared while the 99c sale was still on so some of the bundles weren’t actually good value for money. You were better off buying some of the items individually.

ETA

anikad - 07 October 2012 09:17 AM

Anyone else noticed these Halloween bundles? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items?limit=60 it is, cheaper to buy some of the individual items than buy the bundles.
Example
Summoned Demon Bundle $7.49
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items/summoned-demon-bundle
contains Nybras $4.49 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/nybras/
Mort Augur $.99 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/mort-augur/
total price $5.48 saving of $2.01

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 471 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
anikad - 09 October 2012 12:52 PM
larsmidnatt - 09 October 2012 11:39 AM

anyone notice there is a real halloween category sale now, not just PC items but big bundles?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/halloween-items/

Yes it appeared while the 99c sale was still on so some of the bundles weren’t actually good value for money. You were better off buying some of the items individually.

Well some items prices are dropping, everything was 40% off before but now some are 70% off. So if we wait long enough maybe even more. Lilbub toon devil is only $2 now and he looks exactly like I do so maybe I should pick him up so I can update my avatar with a more accurate look.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 472 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  706
Joined  2012-07-21

Oooh, looks like ‘People’ just went on sale.
70% off on DO People

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 473 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-03-02

Does Steph 5 have her own UVs, or does she use V5s?

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 474 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
fivecat - 09 October 2012 01:20 PM

unfortunately she has her own. From what I hear though some of the charaters for stephanie still use V4 or V5 uV map.

What they really need is a very heavy set female with really big boobs and butt so she can have her own UV’s that allot more real estate to her butt and boobs. That way there is actually a reason to have a different UV set for women and textures. people could make textures for the big mamma and they won’t stretch when used on big characters.

Victoria5 and Stephanie having different UV maps is strange to me. They are more similiar than not, but I guess it forces a few more sales for those who want the stephanie textures.

I’d pay premium for big momma texture and character. As long as I can get three textures that support the new UV it would be worth it to me. I need a dark, light and medium skin tone set and I’m all on it. I don’t really care that much about the morph either, its more of a donor that shows what the UV was designed for.

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 475 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

AAAAAAAAAA! TEXTURES! YAY!

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 476 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1647
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

BlackFeather1973 - 09 October 2012 01:17 PM

Oooh, looks like ‘People’ just went on sale.
70% off on DO People

I’m going to jump in here and say, if you haven’t already, you should get Ksenia for V4, especially at that discount.  It’s a really good looking character, and GenX’s to Genesis really, really well.  No affiliation, I just love that character.

http://cypherfox.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d581c6a

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 477 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2006-03-02
larsmidnatt - 09 October 2012 01:29 PM
fivecat - 09 October 2012 01:20 PM

unfortunately she has her own. From what I hear though some of the charaters for stephanie still use V4 or V5 uV map.

What they really need is a very heavy set female with really big boobs and butt so she can have her own UV’s that allot more real estate to her butt and boobs. That way there is actually a reason to have a different UV set for women and textures. people could make textures for the big mamma and they won’t stretch when used on big characters.

Victoria5 and Stephanie having different UV maps is strange to me. They are more similiar than not, but I guess it forces a few more sales for those who want the stephanie textures.

I’d pay premium for big momma texture and character. As long as I can get three textures that support the new UV it would be worth it to me. I need a dark, light and medium skin tone set and I’m all on it. I don’t really care that much about the morph either, its more of a donor that shows what the UV was designed for.

I don’t really want Steph 5, but I like some of the textures for her. Sigh. I agree that there is no reason for new UVs unless the mesh is majorly changed. Thanks for the answer, anyway.

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 478 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

I’m SO going to get some kids’ skins.

...I mean, erm…

...you know what I mean!

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 479 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
fivecat - 09 October 2012 01:37 PM

I don’t really want Steph 5, but I like some of the textures for her. Sigh. I agree that there is no reason for new UVs unless the mesh is majorly changed. Thanks for the answer, anyway.

Steph is down to 12 bucks if you can swallow that price. but again you could always ask someone who owns the texture if its really V5 or not. For example I think someone said Rily for Stephanie was really using V4 uv’s.

Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2012 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 480 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
Skiriki - 09 October 2012 01:38 PM

I’m SO going to get some kids’ skins.

...I mean, erm…

...you know what I mean!

Not really, it is nearly Halloween and that could mean you have some sinister plan in store.

Signature 

32 of 56