Digital Art Zone

16 of 56
Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion
Posted: 03 October 2012 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 226 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1618
Joined  2005-02-25

Of course I’m st ill waiting to hear from Daz about my PC details since it’s MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT like many other PC users.  Shouldn’t Daz fix the broken parts of the club before getting more people to buy into it? or asking us to renew????

Posted: 03 October 2012 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 227 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2011-09-04

awww. sorry to hear to hear that dalia. I hope someone is watching…

Signature 

Sometimes we can be our own worst critics.
My DA Page | My YouTube Channel

Posted: 03 October 2012 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 228 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2011-09-04

I iz also wishing the same thing doesn’t happen 2 me…

~GO

Signature 

Sometimes we can be our own worst critics.
My DA Page | My YouTube Channel

Posted: 03 October 2012 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 229 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4806
Joined  2011-10-04
belovedalia - 03 October 2012 10:46 PM

Of course I’m st ill waiting to hear from Daz about my PC details since it’s MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT like many other PC users.  Shouldn’t Daz fix the broken parts of the club before getting more people to buy into it? or asking us to renew????

You did use Zendesk to contact DAZ, right?

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 230 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24

Perhaps you didn’t see the “like many other PC members” in Belovedalia’s post.  This is not an isolated incident that one or two PC members are having.

Trust me, we have contacted Daz.  We have posted in a thread where we specifically asked to post if we were having this problem. We have done just about everything other than stand on our heads in front of the Daz offices and scream about it. 

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 231 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Yes, I know—I was hit by that bug too.

On the other hand, the bug hasn’t hit me since I got my subscription fixed (fingers crossed)—I had “no subscriptions”, as I had gotten that yearly sub before the changeover and somehow it failed to update my account. And then the bug hit me, bam. Have people been bitten by the bug after the manual fix from DAZ?

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 232 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6123
Joined  2005-04-16
fixmypcmike - 03 October 2012 10:17 PM
DanaTA - 03 October 2012 09:28 PM

Can someone give a link to this “Halloween category”?  I can’t find it.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/pc-halloween-sale/

Thanks.  Only a couple things I might want in there, I have most of what I would want already. 

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 233 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 11:26 PM

On the other hand, the bug hasn’t hit me since I got my subscription fixed (fingers crossed)—I had “no subscriptions”, as I had gotten that yearly sub before the changeover and somehow it failed to update my account. And then the bug hit me, bam. Have people been bitten by the bug after the manual fix from DAZ?

Don’t know, really. I’ve had the problem ever since the new store started.

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 04 October 2012 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 234 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2005-10-25

There are a few items I noticed in the sale category that are still showing up at 1.99 :
Reparation
Zendal
Onyx for gen male

Could someone from Daz look into this please?

And, seriously, there needs to be a thread in the member’s forum that clearly indicates which items need to be bought for the buy it all category, what the heck are “cross-over” items (base items? add ons?) ? Clearly notifying what the member’s freebies are and a link to the category sale. It doesn’t need to be a discussion thread, in fact preferably not, just somewhere we can clearly see what’s going on.

Posted: 04 October 2012 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 235 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  99
Joined  2006-12-08
Sunfire - 03 October 2012 09:43 PM

I’m starting to wonder what the big thing is that Poser users are supposed to like that was hinted at back when people were starting to stay they were going to leave the PC after the switch to this new software and people started having problems with their memberships.

Thinking the same thing!

Signature 

Life is simple - People make it complicated

Old post count until May 2012 was 5453

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 236 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26
rory7411 - 04 October 2012 01:54 AM

There are a few items I noticed in the sale category that are still showing up at 1.99 :
Reparation
Zendal
Onyx for gen male

Could someone from Daz look into this please?

And, seriously, there needs to be a thread in the member’s forum that clearly indicates which items need to be bought for the buy it all category, what the heck are “cross-over” items (base items? add ons?) ? Clearly notifying what the member’s freebies are and a link to the category sale. It doesn’t need to be a discussion thread, in fact preferably not, just somewhere we can clearly see what’s going on.

As I mentioned earlier…

There needs to be a separate category of ALL the items that belong to the PC Anniversary Sale! Yes there is a PC items with the $1.99 items, however, most of these were already $1.99 long before our current PC Anniversary Sale. I cant tell what is part of the sale and what is not, like wise what has actually been discounted further from the pre-existing discounted items.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 237 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  931
Joined  2003-10-09

Well it looks as though I’m not going to get my wish of seeing a discounted annual membership during the PC sale, which is unfortunate as I held back in spending during the PA sale so I’d have enough for a membership and a few purchases. At full price to the membership it’s just not worth it though because I won’t have any money left over to take advantage of an PC Anniversary deals.

I got an idea though for next year. How about just prior to the PC sale for a few days or a week you offer discounted annual memberships? I say annual because it probably wouldn’t be worth it to do discounts on the monthly membership as people would do it just to get the anniversary discounts and then not renew. I believe you did something like that earlier in the year during the promotion to see what it’s like to enjoy PC pricing. So if you can do it then seems like you could do it just before the anniversary too. In doing so it seems that it should increase the numbers able to take advantage of the Anniversary and hopefully the increased sales during the anniversary, even though discounted, should offset the discounted memberships.

Posted: 04 October 2012 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 238 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Pretty sure that once people wake up and go to work in Utah (in about four hours), those glitches with price are going to be fixed.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 October 2012 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 239 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1695
Joined  2012-09-16

I’ve seen some mentioning it as well…but I really really hope that they will make a Dream Home bundle :D
Although I have to say that it’s already cheap at 1.99, it would just be handy to have the whole package together.
Ok well, so far for my random remark, please carry on…

Signature 

Studio DB Page
DeviantArt page

Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 04 October 2012 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 240 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3420
Joined  2007-06-22
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 04 October 2012 12:00 AM
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 11:26 PM

Don’t know, really. I’ve had the problem ever since the new store started.

It seems to me the only way to fix the problem is when you find yourself no longer a PC member dispite being paid up. Once you go through the rigramole of contacting sales and waiting for them to fix it (be sure to mention that you are an annual member, if you are, and when your subscription is paid up to, if you know as they don’t seem to have a way of knowing and will presume you are a monthly member); once this is sorted out you should find you have a subscription status.

Apparently the way to get kicked out of the PC club is to return something requesting a refund.

16 of 56